1. - Top - End - #1411
    Barbarian in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: Crack Pairings VII - Bring Bottled Water, Our Water is Spiked With Love Potion

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeIncluded View Post
    ...I feel this is my fault though. I feel like ever since I stepped into this thread, all I've done is mess things up and make things worse. I feel as if I'm the only one responsible for this madness and Roland's repeated warnings. Every time I try to make things better, or watch my behavior, I slip back into my repeated patterns no matter how I try. And even though I never wish to, I know that my apologies are quickly starting to ring hollow, no matter how sincere they may be.

I should do more, and I know I should, and yet I don't. The blame lies with me.

Roland, feel free to pin this on me. I'm the one who is responsible.
    Coffee, that's a little ridiculous. Roland's first warining was looooong after you started posting. We're a community here. One person can't be held responsible for the entire thread. Especially when the person in question did not contribute to the problem in question. However, I think that if we wish to continue this discussion, we should take it to PM.

EDIT: I see that I have been ninja'd and may have come off as a little harsh. sorry about that. That sounded like something I would say when I was younger and don't want you to be walked over the way I was. Nor do I want to lose you.

EDIT: I see we'll also have to change number 11 of plot table 3. I suggest that we change it to "in a musical" as that will make Shiny happy.