Quote Originally Posted by Water-Smurf View Post
And congrats--you've inspired me to try to flesh them out a little further than just comic relief in something or other. Either one of my ongoing stories or in a one-shot. They do deserve some visible depth, or at least being something other than caricatures.
I don't know whether to say "thank you", "you're welcome", "congratulations", or "ooo! Squee!" so I'll just settle on Have fun with that, and I can't wait to see it!

Quote Originally Posted by icastflare! View Post
hmmm idea.ElanxV in a play and it leads to a moment that elan kisses v when he was supposed to kiss the female lead.
I like the sound of that. Do you plan to write it?

Quote Originally Posted by Closak View Post
Hmmm...I have an idea for a fic, hopefully i manage to get something out this week.

It involves...Ah but that would be telling.
...WORLD DOMINATION!
Ooo, can't wait to read that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanaril View Post
*squee!*
Thanks!

...Wait, does this mean no more Vaarsuvius/Vaarsuvius?
Next time whoever wants to do it will just have to come up with a new reason that there's two Vaarsuvi (teehee). Magical accident? Doppelgangers? One's actively changing his/her appearance to look like the other? You could still get the same feel of the other one by doing this and even retcon it into that one's continuity by saying that they were lying for some reason if you wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by Sereg View Post
Ooh. I like questions. They mean that people are interested. To answer, Tsukiko is effectively a level 1 human commoner. If she takes a class level before maximum human starting age for the easiest classes (19 which has now been retconned to be sooner than I originally planned), she can replace the commoner level with her new class level. (This is how I rule it in my campaigns. Other people don't necessarily do it that way.)
Ah, I see. Thanks for clearing that up.

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeIncluded View Post
Thoughts? I just wanted to make it really silly.
You suceeded.
Seriously though, nice job. The bits toward the end where she'd stop the narration to ask things like "Why are you looking at me like that?" made me laugh.

Does anyone know whether or not it would be considered okay if we had a link to the FF.net safty thread in the first post? I'm not sure whether it would be frowned upon the same way posting links to against-forum-rules pictures/stories is or if it would be allowed to stay on the basis that according to FF.net's rules (if memory serves (and assuming they were enforced)), there shouldn't be any explicit sex, cussing, flaming etc. there either. After all, we originally started it just to hold all the off-topic tangents we run away on.

Ooo, looks like it's almost time for a new thread. *looks around for Fiddler* What are we going to do on the day (its eventual occurence is inevitable) when someone else (*gasp*) will have to make the new thread?