[QUOTE=Bookmen;4177274]Here are some HPL style things I though up awile back.
Though they may not have much to do with your class I thought you might like them.

-StonefLesh:
Stoneflesh is the bane of all organic matrial in existance.
Any organic matrial (living, dead, or undead) that touches it is quickly consumed by it and
converted into more Stoneflesh. The Stoneflesh progressess at a rate of one inch per second. When the Stoneflesh
has consumed all of the organic matrial it is touching the organic being will, if not all ready, be dead.

If someone or something touches Stoneflesh the only way to save them is to cut off the area that is
being consumed, making certian to also cut off some of the surrounding flesh so as to ensure that you don't
leave any Stoneflesh as even the smallest amount is deadly. Attempting to pull or brush Stoneflesh off of
a person is NOT advised. Once Stoneflesh begins consuming matrial it does not cover a person then consume
their insides, but consumes their internal organic matrial at the same rate as the external matrial. So
pulling or brushing Stoneflesh will only serve to spread it more quickly.

If someone has gotten Stoneflesh on a vital section of their body (head, chest [i.e. heart, stomach, etc.],
etc) we suggest you cut off/out the Stoneflesh section and the surrounding flesh and then find a Cleric to
Raise them if they have died.

Destroying and transporting Stoneflesh is hard, but possible. Extreme heat such as that of a volcano
will destroy Stoneflesh. Summoning up Lave or Fire Elementals who are capable of creating such levels of
heat is a possible choice when choosing how to destroy Stoneflesh.

If you wish to transport Stoneflesh you must use a non-organic contianer to carry it. Boxes made of pure
stone, magical force, ice, etc. are your only choices as they are not organic. For maximum security make certian
that the stone flesh is completely surrounded by the non-organic matrial so that no flesh can fall in.

There is no save vs being consumed. This is a "die with no save" kind of substance so you are warned to
use it in your games VERY CAREFULLY! That in mind we hope you use it and have fun with it. :)[QUOTE]

I keep thinking of an evil Cleric using stoneshape to make a stone mace with a chunk of this stuff on the end.

And by the way, Binding Naberius(Level 1 vestige) gives you "Ability regeneration"; you heal one point of ability damage to eath score every round and one point of ability drain each hour. It just seems like something that might make this class a bit exploitable.