1. - Top - End - #1096
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: ABR Discussion Thread XXXI - The Gift of Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mask View Post
    And I don't know why the UNA would pursue a monkey... The Peacekeepers would probably assume that someone's pet tried to flee. Though "I'm fighting with a bunch of fanatical terrorists to avoid being put in an animal shelter" is one funny sort of motivation.
    To be honest I hadn't given location all that much thought but I am happy to put him in Skornbail if that makes most sense, apologies for any confusion there! Also I didn't think the UNA would pursue him so to speak, I just figured they would shoot at him for knocking them over, leading him to flee. It is kinda gonna be revealed that Fin was an ALF sympathiser anyway plus he wouldn't trust the UNA not to experiment on him if he went to them for help. So he thinks the ALF would be the best group to go to in order to get help.

My charcater's only real goals from this point on are getting his voice back and helping the ALF. He will have given up on the idea of getting his body back after wasting the last of his chemicals.

Also Mask, thanks a lot for that link to the Uniforms it will be very helpful!
    Last edited by Fin; 2010-03-27 at 12:52 PM.
    Waiting for that day, when we all have the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Kris View Post
    I'll never trust you again. Even if we're on the same team. Even if the narrators tell me to.
    Monkeytar by me!/DYF Avatar by Mr Saturn!