[Tower]

"Yeah, just fine. I just need to remember exactly how many wards I left up..." Raril replies before muttering in his native tongue and touching the wall at seemingly random points. After a few odd gestures, he smiles slightly. "That should do it." The drow pushes at the wall and twitches violently for a second or two. "Missed one." He grumbles, pushing the hidden door open. Beyond is a set of stairs leading up and twisting to the left. "We should be safe in here, so long no one's done anything since I left." Raril explains, waiting for the others to enter before closing the door behind them.

[Stables]

"I cannot say." The guard replies. "Someone will fetch you when that time comes. Remain here until then." With that, he turns and walks away.

[Carriage]

Danube thought to correct the girl, Auntie was a little too familiar for her taste, but the girl's request puts it out of her mind. A wicked grin spreads across the drowess' face. Clearly, she was pleased by the idea. "Blood? Truly that is what you wish to drink? Both of you?" She turns her attention to the male, curious about how quiet he was being.