View Single Post

Thread: Kasanip's Sketchbook

1. - Top - End - #301
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook

Quote Originally Posted by 13_CBS View Post
    I've already asked a lot of you, Kasanip, but if you ever have the time and the energy...I was wondering if there was something that you could do with this choral piece that I recently discovered.
    It is a very pretty song. With 10:00 I thought 'ah, it is lot of time fortunately.' But really it is ambitious for such a song. It is hard to find one feeling I think. One I think is the feeling of 'opening' like doors.
    Spoiler
    Show

Maybe the other feeling is 'softly one lifts gracefully' . Because I did not like the first picture, I drew again for another 10 minutes.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Bisected8 View Post
    Awesome work as usual.

Also, it's OK if you've got too much to do, but if you've got time could you do a sketch based on one of my favorite video game themes 1st Impression from Prinny: Can This Really be the OST? (From Prinny: Can I Really be the Hero?) or alternatively one of my favorite non video game songs used in a video game Ain't No Rest for the Wicked, by Cage The Elephant (featured in Borderlands).
    I used the "Prinny" song...and I was surprised by it's strange sounds. I think my feeling was 'Secret Agent' but maybe this picture is strange too. It is also a short song, so it is a fast drawing. For 3:00 songs, I will play them twice I think.
    Spoiler
    Show

I also think that I will listen to the song once before starting to draw from now. When I play my music, I know the song already, so maybe that makes it easier too.
    Last edited by Kasanip; 2010-04-05 at 10:12 AM.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m