Quote Originally Posted by Grim ranger View Post
For love of plot, I leave this thread for month or two to finish my exams and Peacekeepers have became so elite that PC:s don't stand a chance against them?
If you had read my posts, at least, you would know that my point was not that they should be unbeatable - far from it - simply that they should be beaten in a matter that makes sense given their 'elite' status. My argument has been that 'Outsmarting the special forces = yes, Blowing them to hell without a challenge = no'.

So far, nobody has done the latter, but given that things appeared to be going that way, I spoke my piece. We have plenty of easily beatable Public Order peacekeepers, so why use the special forces in a comic where they are not depicted as special forces, you know? I'm not saying they should all be the spawn of Chuck Norris and Satan, I'm just trying to remind people that they should be competent, given that these aren't just any old random picked off the street, these are specially trained soldiers. They make mistakes, yes, but they shouldn't be bumbling mooks.

Once again, so far no one has portrayed them like this, but it's better to remind people preemptively than to have to argue after the fact. No harm done.