1. - Top - End - #1473
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: BleachITP Reborn: Discussion & Setup Thread 2

I will be honest, I was under the impression that there were only three types of "spiritual pressure" that could be sensed: Shinigami, Hollow, and Human. Unless you knew someone specifically, they would feel generally the same as everyone else of their spiritual type. So, while you might be aware that Kina has spiritual ability, you wouldn't be able to tell what that entails. She could have spiritual ability of Tasuki in canon (who basically can only see spirits) or she could have ability of Ichigo. That you can only tell by the strength of the pressure, which in Kina's case is pretty low.

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    What about the fight for control? On the outside, the Vizard is fighting another character, while on the inside, they're fighting themselves.

Or what if they're just splitting attention, and engaging in pure internal dialogue, while also talking to someone else on the outside?

If the Inner Hollow is going to show up enough times for it to matter that someone else plays it, this issue comes up.
    1. We don't have to necessarily have it happen that way. And honestly, how is this different from a fight that involves 3 people posting? We do those all the time, I fail to see the huge issue posed here.

2. They're impressive mentally. I don't know most people that could handle something like this well. Also, I don't think the Inner Hollow is a character if they're just a voice. They're only a character if they're a character with physical appearance to me. If you're having an inner monologue, unless you're actually in your internal spiritual world there isn't really much Inner Hollow.

Also, why are we even arguing? I'm agreeing with you. I'm just saying it should be highly considered.
    Last edited by tgva8889; 2010-04-20 at 10:18 PM.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC