View Single Post

Thread: 3.5 advice requested

1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Default 3.5 advice requested

Hello playgrounders, i am a DM for a 3.5 campaign and im trying to fine tune what works really well and what does not. However i am not very good at looking at things and seeing if they are broken/overpowered just by eye. This usually results in some of my players trying to do some cheese of some sort that i have to give them the look.

I am trying to compile a list of some of thing to look out for or just to ban outright so far i know about,

-Complete champion, some stuff just seems slightly odd in general and i have read around at some of the abuse available.

-Tome of Battle, which might seem controversial but to me a lot of it is not martial techniques and more spells fluffed to be martial techniques. (please note i am going to try a new fighter variant from homebrew that i like, http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140278 to help the fighter become viable again)

could i please get some advice on other things to watch out for or just probably ban outright? any advice would be greatly appreciated.

edit for grammer
    Last edited by gcb001; 2010-04-25 at 08:15 PM.