Quote Originally Posted by Boci View Post
I wouldn't be so sure about that. It has 6 attacks at a +10 bonus. For each attack that hits the PC must make a DC: 16 fortitude save or be nausiated 1 round latter. Additionally, it can fly (something I missed in my first post) and can full attack and take a move action in the same round. It has constant true seeing incase the caster used any low level illusionary buffs, energy resistence against all the four most common elements, is immune to mind affecting spells, can auto pass the greace balance check.
When the party fights it they won't have 3rd level spells or maneuvers. Unless the party is heavily optimized and use to wormking together, it will be a very hard fight, even for an average tier 2/3 party.
Eh, all that needs to happen is a few solid hits. A Tiger Claw Warblade could probably end it in a few rounds once he got to it. A Factotum could do something nutty, almost certainly. A true caster? Bah, they've got a dozen ways easy of killing a flying foe.

Now, I'm not saying it's EASY, just that it's probably only on the high end of CR 4. We're not looking at That Damn Crab mk 2 Spider Demon Edition, just a tough critter.