View Single Post

Thread: Murphy's Law (Thread 2!)

1. - Top - End - #949
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Murphy's Law (Thread 2!)

I've noticed quite a bit of off topic and spam this week; I'd like to remind everyone that this thread already got a warning because for such offenses and that it's very likely that it'll be locked if they continue on such a regular basis. So if you care about this comic, please stay on topic. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanaril View Post
    I guess Grandparent and Other granparent are the elven ones then.
    Considering Coffee said twice that the human grandparents were dead, they are.

At Least He's Warm
    I feel we'll see this Lord Byron in the future.

Also, "There is now a Level Zero." isn't necessarily a Kung Fu Panda reference. It's not exactly a difficult quip to come up with given the correct circumstances - such as Matt's ground-shattering failure.

Genki If There Ever Was One
    I wonder how Remus and Fir will get along. There's not much stereotype in the comic, so I doubt they'll be at each other's throats. Remus's size makes him a better riding dog for Fir than for Radic, for example.

Ad Campaign
    Radic's father has much knowledge of the dealings of Tinder's parents and their effects, hinting towards either working for the watch, the administration or as a merchant. Seeing's Radic's skills with advertizement, chances are it's the last one.

Also, "Genki Girl" decided it was a good idea to surprise, in the most "OHMYGODIT'SASURPRISEATTACK!" way possible, a group of complete strangers who could have been, for all she knew, a bunch of murderous psychopaths who torture teenagers for fun in their spare time?

She has a negative Wis modifier, hasn't she?
    Last edited by Dark Faun; 2010-05-15 at 10:21 AM.
    Formerly known as Discord here and Maladin on avatarspirit.net.