Quote Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
I've tried. Doesn't phase her Chaotic Neutral keister. For actually following through with that threat... well, I have trouble bringing myself to actually ever deal damage to another player's character. Which may be part of my problem.

I actually did try this for a while! But then the player gave me this really forlorn expression when I was challenging the integrity of her character, so I just hung my head and took the crazyness like a man. In the end, I think I only encouraged her.

Same problem as with the sorceress and the dinosaur. My best hope with the cat and the monk was to try to pass a series of really unlikely grapple checks.
Err, do you always give up that fast? Be more consisten!

If some nappy druid tries to convert your celestial horse just tell it that it is allowed to do whatever needs to be done. If someone tried to steal your familiar which is vital to you as a wizard just kill him. If someone slayed and ate my horse I would be pissed and at least take him as mount until the group reaches the next stables or even avenge my horse (and eat him thereafter optionally).
There is no reason not to defend yourself if another character offends your character by deceiving him, stealing from him, slaying his pet, his lover, his new born son et cetera. If your velociraptor devours the group's halfling it was his own fault to anger it or at least not to remember you to feed it.