1. - Top - End - #13
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5] Optimizing an enemy assassin

Quote Originally Posted by arguskos View Post

Alternatively, your Ghost could focus entirely on evasion and ignoring the PCs, and just assassinate the princess. That'd be annoying, since you can make stuff with Ghost that will just blow away a single target.
    I wonder how many more time's I'll have to point it out...

Quote Originally Posted by Lostfang View Post

So help me deal with the PCs and kill the princess so I can have the ghost appear later as a returning villain.

I basically need a strong Ghost character that can handle 3-5 PCs (If that can't be managed I'll settle for some sort of ghost assassin that specializes in focusing on only the target. I'd just prefer to make them all sweat with one NPC)

Quote Originally Posted by AslanCross View Post
    I'd go with this. Assassins should typically avoid letting the party take the fight to them. This is a lot creepier, and a lot harder to deal with.

Personally I'd make the assassin a swordsage. I know the Druid's crazy powerful, but I just like the feel of a poltergeist assassin who can attack with blades of negative energy.
    Yes I dig this along with the other ToB suggestions.

The warhulk minotaur sounds fun but just doesn't fit.

To reiterate the ghost doesn't NEED to take on all the PCs but someone with a suggestion to do it would be much appreciated.

A swordsage or warblade seems like a pretty good (and annoying) "assassin" type character... I'll give ti some more thought. Any other suggestions following the guidelines in the OP would be awesome!
    Last edited by Ormagoden; 2010-06-01 at 10:17 PM.