1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default [3.5/Pathfinder] Build Help: Combat Tactician

So I have this itching feeling that my druid is going to bite the dust soon in this Pathfinder game we're playing. No, no particular reason and no DM hate, just an inkling.

So I want to have a backup character.

THINGS THAT WILL NOT CHANGE:
    Male Human, Middle-Age (this character is my wife's character's father, so these cannot alter.)

AVAILABLE SOURCES:
    Pretty much any 3.5 book you can get your hands on. Pathfinder base stuff, for sure, with alterations of existing 3.5 stuff to "Pathfinderize" it if there's no direct translation. Also, the Book of Experimental Might (BoXM) is available for feats.

WHAT I WANT:
    Playing my druid, I've noticed I've been using snake's swiftness and the mass version rather frequently, and I like how it feels. I want to be a tactical battle commander-type. I do not repeat do not want to use a bard for this because I don't particularly want bard spellcasting. If you can figure out an ACF for bard spellcasting that I haven't found, cool, I'll rock the Perform (Tactics). Also, I looked at Marshal and found it disappointing.

As of now, to me it looks like my best bet is to go straight fighter, take the Domain of Leadership (BoXM) and a bunch of leader-esque feats from selfsame book, and call it a day, but that seems really boring. I'd like to use Legendary Leader, but it seems sort of Marshal-esque lame.
    Last edited by Fax Celestis; 2010-06-03 at 03:49 PM.