Hmmmmmm.

Fighter 2/Warblade 3/Tactical Soldier 2/Outcast Champion 2 is looking better and better.

Quote Originally Posted by Another_Poet View Post
I just wanted to remark that I'm a little surprised to see you playing in an ongoing PF game. You've been a pretty staunch critic of PF on these forums. I'm just curious, has playing in this PF campaign changed your opinion of the system at all? Or warmed you up to it?
Pathfinder is just 3.5 with a set of houserules attached. I am a critic of it because it could have been more than that. Certainly, some of these rules (channeling, for instance) are clearly superior and simpler in every fashion to 3.5. Others didn't fix the issue they were designed to address. Others still actively exacerbated the problems within 3.5 (cf: form of the dragon, in which you turn into a fantastic dragon of your selection and then lets you keep your spellcasting).

It is a perfectly playable game, and it is the one my DM prefers to run. Given the option between Pathfinder and no game, I will choose Pathfinder every time. But given the option between Pathfinder and many other games, I will likely choose the other game.