Quote Originally Posted by DragoonWraith View Post
First, I think the table should go on top. It's weird to have to scroll all the way down to see it.
It's something I've been doing with PrCs but it's probably more natural to have it up top.

Disagree with the spellcasting remaining delayed until 4th. I like the addition of 5th level spells; I'd consider 6th's, as well. Very happy to see it entirely Charisma based.
Trying to make it a bit more gishy without making it 'reliant' on spellcasting. I can play around with this though.

Radiant Aura needs clarification if this is a choice the Paladin makes when he gets the feature, or it depends on the type of Paladin he is, or if he has some way of switching between the Aura types at will (and what actions and/or limitations are involved; though honestly, just making it a Free Action on his turn to switch sounds fine)
K.

I'd consider just removing Turn/Rebuke Undead, and instead let them power Devotions with uses of Smite, or perhaps just a separate pool of uses of the Devotions. Make them better at it than Clerics, by giving them more uses, or something. Even if all his class features are Cha-based, the Paladin still suffers from more MAD than the Cleric does, so I'd say they get 5+Cha uses per day or something. Or maybe gain Extra Turning as a bonus feat every several levels, or something.
I was thinking about that but there's also [Divine] feats, which few people probably take anyway. Maybe something like the Monk with 1 turn attempt per level per day?

Oh, and technically the Devotions are [Domain] feats, not [Devotion] feats. I know, it's odd.
Maybe I could extend it to any [Domain] feat. Gotta check if there have been others.

Is Unshakable Justice's augmentation to crit threat range applied before or after Improved Critical/Keen?
Well, that depends on how big a threat range would be appropriate. Probably before. I'll think on it.

Why does Swift Hands take until 15th level?
I was trying to fill out dead levels. Would probably be better off a lot lower.

The duration on Unobscured Justice is really short. Looks like a 4e power rather than something appropriate for 3.5. 4e's better balanced but this is a 3.5 class.
I was flopping between one and three rounds. Doing it for Cha rounds might be better.