Quote Originally Posted by gallagher View Post
as we all know, bards can have a variety of ways to inspire his teammates. there are the standard lyre, flute, drums, or other instrument. some go with poetry or singing. the joker bard if i recall correctly had perform oratory! you can dance, tell jokes, and so much more! so what is your favorite!

i have to say mine is a very silly one. i had a bard who had a perform:mime check. silent spell made me an even better bard. unfortunately, i think i became the first bard made by a guy who has at least some experience in DnD to not take glibness (i had no use for bluff, i didnt talk)
I haven't encountered weird performskills, but there is a bard player in a group i play with who tends to actually start singing what her bard sings...Anyways, in the campaign we were playing, the DM didn't name the country the PCs were from, he said it was inconsequential. So naturally, the country got named Inconsequentia. The bard's usual insprie courage song was "Inconsequentia is so great...", sung in a very shrill voice.