View Single Post

Thread: (3.5) Gestalt Character Help Needed

1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default (3.5) Gestalt Character Help Needed

So I'm going to be in a new campaign--and for the first time I'll be playing in gestalt. I've been trying to figure out what I want to do and I'm pretty sure I want to play some sort of crazy-cool caster guy but I'm torn as to what.

In another campaign I'm already a Sorcerer/Binder/Anima Mage so I don't really want to go that route. And I think someone else is going to pick up druid//something so I don't want to step on his toes.

So I was thinking of trying psionics. Problem is: I don't know too much about it and it seems more complicated than I first thought. So I'm open to suggestions. I was considering Ardent 13//Fighter 1/something 4/Ur-Priest 8 to start but it's not that optimized a game and I don't want to go around breaking it.

So, any ideas? I'm open to any arcane/divine classes and alternate magic forms asides from Sorcerer/Binder/and Druid.

DM said he'd even be okay with me taking a dual-progression class like Mystic Theurge if I wished. So I could technically try to work in three or more different magic classes(like I said, I don't need overpowered, but I like versatility that works with flavor).

Thanks in advance!

Edit: I think I'd like to fit Factotum in somewhere. I just remembered how cool those guys are! And all 3.5 books are available
    Last edited by Protecar; 2010-06-26 at 12:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancalagon View Post
    Wow. You must be at least... 5000 years old. Probably even more! ;)

Do you like reading? Then check out my personal site dedicated to my fiction writing! The more interest/comments I get, the more writings I'll put on there! Thanks
    https://sites.google.com/site/writingsofanauthor/

Did you participate in my psyc research? PM me any questions you have and I'll try to answer them!
    Results