Thank you, guys... thank you so much. Even if you don't think you're being helpful, or that you aren't good at advice giving, you are. It's wonderful that you can be so kind to people you know nothing about.

I've been doing a lot of things - playing video games, watching TV, sleeping, eating excessive amounts of ice cream, etc. It helps to distract myself, although I was worried that I was just trying to cover up the problem and not deal with it.
But I guess the only answer is time. Yeah, I have plenty of that now that summer's here. I suppose that now, after two weeks, I'm more upset about the fact that he seems to dislike me, not that he doesn't love me.

I suppose I ought to elaborate on the "pretending" issue - don't get me wrong, your advice is very helpful, but I don't really know how to use it. See, when I say that I don't know who I am, I guess I really mean that I don't know how to act like myself.
To friend A, I might act laid-back, relaxed, and slightly aloof, but when I'm with friend B, I would get more bouncy, loud, and start quoting Internet memes like nobody's business. I do this subconsciously, and I don't know which one of those is more "Daschnaya." Maybe they're both me. Maybe neither one is. Maybe this is all a natural part of growing up/being human and I just have to deal with it.
But it's a problem because I end up feeling bad about what I've said. Sometimes I say very awkward things because it just seems like what my persona would do. I even do this on forums - on a forum where I'm required to reveal my age, I act childish and immature, even though that's not me. If my age can be kept ambiguous, I act more like myself.
And it makes me sick inside, because I know that those things I said may as well not have come from my mouth. It feels fake. Like I'm putting on a costume to either impress others, or fit their expectations.
Eh, I don't know. Maybe this is the wrong place to ask about this - it's not very relationship-related. -shrugs-

I've prodded a couple of my most-trusted friends, asking if they have the time/patience to just talk with me over emails. Now, if I absolutely have to talk in person, face to face, I can probably set something up, but I'm very introverted and don't like to go out a lot. (This is why I have trouble making friends.)
It makes me nervous, because I'm afraid they might not want to listen to me whine (even though I don't plan on doing that exclusively) even though I listen to them a lot. I also don't quite know what I'd say, and I don't know how they'll react to what I might say.

But... I'm going to try. Again, thank you.