1. - Top - End - #26
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: OotS #635: The hidden message that wasn't

Quote Originally Posted by Vaarsuvius4181 View Post
    Watch, next thing you know, we weill find a clue to Vs gender.
    I thought I found one back in the Starmetal cave. You could see the tiny rectangular fragment of V's body behind the dragon's tail. This led me to believe that V was male, that was, untill we saw V's mate, who is ambiguously gendered as well. V's mate has a rectangular body too.

So this has led me to believe that the base gender of the OOTS world is male, because drawing male bodies is easier than female ones.

_________

Nice find on that message. That's way too deep for me to have ever discovered in a million years.

I think I found where we saw that script before. Check if the runes on the gates are part of that alphabet, or annother alphabet. The resulting letters that are found could spell a word in the order the gates are revealed. (ie, Dorukan's gate, Lirian's gate, Soon's gate...)
    Last edited by Cealocanth; 2010-07-07 at 10:17 PM.
    Currently RPG group playing: Endworld (D&D 5e. A Homebrewed post-apocalyptic supplement.)

My campaign settings: Azura; 10,000 CE | The Frozen Seas | Bloodstones (Paleolithic Horror) | AEGIS - The School for Superhero Children | Iaphela (5e, Elder Scrolls)