View Single Post

Thread: Magma! [3.5 Volcanic Creatures]

1. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Magma! [3.5 Volcanic Creatures]

Creatures with a "-" or "0" value for Strength or Dexterity cannot move. These need at least a "1" in those values.

This goes for the Eruptulip also, unless they're merely being pointed in directions by the Volrocks, in which case the attack roll is based on the abilities and BAB of the bearer.

You also need to state how often the Eruptulip can erupt: it doesn't strike me as something that can be done more than once every 1d4 or even 5 rounds.

"How many Eruptilips are contained in each of these creatures?" is the next question i'm forced to ask; it sounds like there's on in a Volrock and several in a Rockano...

Edit: Also, the damage formula appears to be 1d8+1 per HD to a maximum of 20d8+20, with 3/4 of that being applied to the area effect. The other possibility was +4d8+4 on targeted effects and +3d8+3 on the area effect per size above Small...
    Last edited by Mulletmanalive; 2010-07-09 at 05:31 AM.
    Mine is not so much a Peter Pan Complex as a Peter Pan Doom Fortress and Underground LairTM!
    Fae-o-matic Want a fae from folklore stated? Give me the lore and I'll do it for you!
    Le Cirque Funeste Evil Fairy Circus! Ray Bradbury, refined down to snortable powder!