Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
Seeing that there is no such thing as 'normal' WW game, and yes, Team Good had all the things you mentioned in the games I was in, and even when the wolves started blind they didn't had such big advantage, all I can say is:

Spoiler
Show

The only nerf I can agree with is that you guys had a killer, instead of night kill. That's all. Give it to competent player, and there's no difference.
Normal as in classic. "Wolves" starting blind makes a huge difference when your killer can actually kill you and not just the opposition side
Add that to the fact that your seer can start networking from day 1 and ours will take a few days before they even work out who they are and there is a significant "wolf" nerf in this game compared to standard.
You also have to be absolutely joking if you want to claim that the "villagers" having a killer that has no cooldown is no big advantage against the wolves compared to a classic game.

I'd gladly give you that 1 more rebel for rule bias and active players :P noofence.
Players are one of the unknowns that affect a game, it has nothing to do with theoretical rule balance