Quotes of the action. in order of top is the most recent. bottom is the least recent.

Quote Originally Posted by Drowbane View Post
The demoness raises an unseen wing in attempt to [ooc=shield]Reflex Save: passed, 1/2 dmg (20), Resist Fire 10: 10 dmg; Fortitude Save: passed
[dice]1d20+24[/dice] [dice]1d20+26[/dice][/ooc] her from Adrian's hell-fire blast. His attepts to [ooc=dispel]and anything else she has going :p[/ooc] her charm and dominate effects fail entirely.

Le'eska managed to shield herself from much of the blast, the air shimmers around where her left wing should be from the heat of his conflagaration. She smirks as she pulls an electrified scourge out of no-where and takes a [ooc=swing]
AC hit: 52
Damage: 16 + 3 electric
[dice]1d20+37[dice] [dice]1d6[dice] [dice]1d8+12[dice][/ooc] at Adrian, and utters four words. Isaac, Jaina... defend me.

[OOC]Le'eska command will grant both Isaac and Jaina an additional Will Save, as fighting Adrian isn't likely something they want to do.[/ooc]

~ Round One ~
Ayame & Makluth Xvim
Adrian
Le'eska - Slowed; has taken [ooc=10 hell-fire]And will take 5 more next round automatically. However, this won't get through her Fire Resistance 10[/ooc]
Isaac
Lenor
Jaina
~ * ~
Come, let us have a drink and relax. And you can tell me all about your experiences with the Far Realms. If you will follow me.. Her words sound reasonable enough, you all have had a long day, and after all Le'eska is a [ooc=dear friend]Charm Monster - Mass DC 35 (immunities I need to know about?)
Adrian: passed
Isaac: fail
Jaina: fail
Le'eska (save vs Insanity for brushing Isaac's Mind: 31
[dice]1d20+29[/dice] [dice]1d20+10[/dice] [dice]1d20[/dice] [dice]1d20+23[/dice][/ooc].

Jaina walks towards Le'eska with stars in her eyes, smitten.

[ooc=Actions so far]Gaze attack, Free Action to Dominate Jaina, Standard action to Charm - Mass[/ooc]

Le'eska smiles seductively at Isaac, oh that old piece of trash? It is nothing.

As Adrian nears, he is certain that she is no illusion. No, she is physical perfection, it is exceedingly rare to find any creature as [ooc=beautiful]Will Saves DC 37
Adrian: 49
Isaac: 28 (AMF'd)
Jaina: 9
[dice]1d20+29[/dice] [dice]1d20+10[/dice] [dice]1d20[/dice]
[/ooc] as this. Her eyes seem to sparkle and her smile widens. So you have heard of me? What brings you to Ruun Khazai?

Jaina is quite taken in by her [ooc=charms]-2 penalty on attack rolls, weapon damage rolls, saving throws, skill checks, ability checks, and level checks. Until end of round (then you roll vs Will again, etc)[/ooc]. Come to me child, we should go somewhere more comfortable to talk, don't you think?, she [ooc=gestures]Free Action: Dominate Monster DC 37
[dice]1d20[/dice][/ooc] for Jaina to come forward.

[ooc=ooc]wow, I'm a tard. Isaac wasn't affected due to proximity to the... crate[/ooc]

[ooc=SunshinePanda][dice=Adrian]1d20+29[dice][dice=Jaina]1d20[dice]SHE'S A NYMPH! IT'S A TRAP![/ooc]