1. - Top - End - #634
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: This isn't your Dad's Childhood! This is Let's Play: Pokemon: Shiny Gold: Hard Mo

Chapter 32
    Spoiler
    Show
    So you're back. I hope you haven't destroyed him.
    Perish the thought. I helped him realize his potential. Isn't that right, Graves?
    I feel strange. Heightened, I guess, like everything is more detailed. I feel so much faster and stronger...it's bizarre.
    Make sure to keep your new powers under control. This is a lot of responsibility for one so young.
    No...I know what I have to do. It feels like there's something grabbing me, but I won't let it control me. I promise.
    Good. Poseidon, how are Hector and Ophelia?
    Still fighting. It's exhausting just to watch them. At this point, I'm worried they're going to burnout before we even make it to the League. I think I pushed them too much, and now they can't slow down.
    Whoa...they make my new power look like a joke.
    They're in no danger. Watch.
    ---
    You're so pig-headed! You need to grow up!
    Don't tell me what I need to do! You don't even belong on the team! You're only here because that ass took pity on you!
    You don't even like him! What do you care why he put this team together? Besides, as this fight is proving, I'm a better fighter than you, even without type advantage.
    You haven't seen all my power yet! I've been holding back!

Still think you can beat me?
    Holding back, huh? That's all you've got? You're just bigger!
    Well that size advantage is all I need!
    Ha! Well allow me to take that from you!

You're still nothing! Bring it on!
    THAT'S ENOUGH!
    No! I have to win! I have to be the best!
    Listen to him! He's so immature and arrogant! He needs to understand that we're a team!
    No. You're both finished. This fight is over. Save it for the League.
    But-
    No. Janick's coming back, but until then, I'm in charge, and you will do what I say. It doesn't matter how powerful you are, I am more powerful.
    ...Fine.
    Fine.
    Go wait with Graves over there. Sir Misery and I need to talk.
    ---
    That was an impressive display.
    They're both immature. They both need to grow up if they're going to survive on this team. The League is unforgiving, and I don't trust it to be a fair competition.
    Indeed, Lance probably has a few tricks up his sleeve.
    I suppose we should continue training then, just in case.
    Perhaps you should. I'm confident enough in my abilities, and someone should watch these children anyway.
    Very well. I'll be back.
    ---
    Strange...it's as if all the wild Pokemon have been cleared out...There's no one here...What was that? You there! Show yourself!

Who dares confront me in my own cave?
    My name is Poseidon! Who are you?
    I am Gaia, mighty queen of this cave! Through this pass lies the Pokemon League!
    That's wonderful! My friends and I are on our way there.
    Are you in the possession of a trainer named Janick?
    Er...Yes, he is our Trainer. How do you know him?
    Thrash! He destroyed Team Rocket! He must be punished for his transgressions!
    What? Surf!
    Ugh...Team Rocket will...be...avenged...
    She used the same move as Oceanus...Perplexing.
    ---
    Alright everyone! Murderface and I are back from our exciting adventure across Johto to find the stupid Waterfall HM. By the looks of things, you've all gotten a lot stronger, so let's go on without wasting any more time.
    ---
    Janick, wait up!
    Adrian?
    Yeah, it's me.

Yeah. What about you?
    No, I was just coming to watch, in case you showed up. Looks like you were a step ahead. April's there too. We'll be cheering for you.
    Thanks.
    Hey, do you want to have one more battle? For the past? I can say I was the last person you fought before you took the challenge.
    Sure. Let's go.
    ---
    Well I can't compete with that. You've got what it takes to beat Lance and the League. Go get 'em. I'll see you there. Later.
    Thanks Adrian. I'll see you there.

Whew...alright. Here goes everything.

I am aware that the Shiny Onix is totally random, but I saw it and had to take a screenshot, and then it seemed like a waste to not use it.
    Last edited by Raistlin1040; 2010-09-13 at 04:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by YPU View Post
    Real life doesn’t happen, it surprises you like a trap of a CR way above your level.