Hmmm...

I might have an idea that would work here.

The way I see it, there are many things that don't have features for them (noses, ears, hair, maybe separating wings from fins, and what-have-you) but a)it's hard to think of enough good augments for each one and b)you have only 20 levels to give everything out.

To solve this problem, why not create a category of features simply called "miscellaneous" where each feature has only a couple augments (limited by class level as the others) and, rather than giving them to all Ozodrin, making an aberrant feat that grants access to 1 or 2 miscellaneous features whenever you take it?

That way, you could make all of the features you want (even if there's very few ways to expand on them) and not worry about including them into the progression.

Also, on that line of thought. I'd recommend giving a bonus aberrant feat at each level that's a multiple of 3 to make things more interesting than just getting a single new feature. Seeing as this class interracts with aberrant feats so much, it seems wierd that you only give out one.