1. - Top - End - #72
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: 3+ (now more than 10) New Dragons (apparently taking requests)

Quote Originally Posted by akma View Post
    A dragon that his breath weapon is blades instead of some energy, creating a swarm of blades (I imagined hundreds of small blades). Also, I imagined him metallic and shining, with silvery colour.
    It's up, I hope you like it. I ended up giving them an energy breath in addition to the blade breath but made it half damage with a rider and in the end worse than their blade breath with the entangling breath feat.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeckoKing View Post
    How confuddling. Well, don't bother then. I'll see if I can't get a wyrmling version as a pet or a familiar or something
    Oh now I want to do it, but it'll have to wait till I have the proper resources.

Edit: Tallying up the draconic alingments on this thread. So far 10.5 are evil, 4.5 are neutral, and 3 are good out of 18 dragons. On the ethical (Law/Chaos) scale: 8 are chaotic, 5 are lawful, 4 are neutral, and 1 is any.

EditEdit: Wow started reading necrocarnum fluff and at least for the first few soulmelds it's all about bound souls in torment, their pain wracked faces visible, used for power. This would make an awesome dragon... unfortunately I just made one that used that motif.
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2010-09-27 at 01:24 PM.
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

Current Projects:

Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)