Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrarity View Post
Hats for sets are becoming craftable, according to Robin Walker. Now, the Milkman set is still overpowered, but at least everyone can have it.
Wait, the Milkman set is OP? I think it kinda sucks, or is kinda balanced. I mean, the Shortstop uses the pistol ammo, and the milk removes the scattergun. While the milk is cool, it basically turns the scout into a support class, and it is incredibly helpful. The fish is awesome, but essentially useless and only really completes the set. Don't get me wrong though, the fish is the most awesome thing ever, but it's really just a reskin.

Personally I don't really get what the big hype is about all these new item sets, other than people being pissed about buying them. They encourage different styles of play, whether or not they're any good is, of course, questionable. Personally, these seem like they're quite good for large scale pub play, i. e. 32 man servers, but not so good for smaller games. Except for the Spy actually, the Spy has the new stuff that actually encourages different styles of play that are new and interesting.