I would disagree, specifically I would say that this tops Pac-Man.

This is coming from a person who is an avid gamer, and an advocate of Games As Art. A person who considers Shigeru Miyamoto to be on the same level of creative genius as Orson Wells.

So when I say that this tops the Pac-Man anniversary, I definitely mean it. This was...beautiful.

ION: I'm trying to remember the name of a book. I cannot remember the author or the title. Can someone help me here?

Facts about the book:

The plot involves a special school that children go to when they are "unwanted" by the rest of the academic world. They are troubled or otherwise have no where else that will accept them. However, some of the students who are there are not actually troubled at all. In fact, the reason they have so much trouble fitting in is because they have special psychic powers.

One student starts to notice this, and is trying to prove it to the other students so that he can help them improve their lives.

Characters include the student who knows about these powers, one asian student who can read minds, a student who can predict things before they happen (and thus, is incredibly good at pinball and dodgeball), a student who is always throwing things but who actually has telekinesis, and the actual really awful bully who is cruel and
Spoiler
Show
who actually hatches a plan to blow up the entire school in the climax.

I remember really enjoying this book, but I cannot remember the title at all.