Quote Originally Posted by Haruki-kun View Post
By experience, I know that driving is quite stressful, and it's even worse when you get those scares. I once had to stop the car and get off until I stopped shaking. IIRC it was for the same reason. I managed to stop before hiting the dog, though.

Stupid dog saw the car coming and decided to run at it, straight ahead, and bark from the middle of the road. Like it had a death wish.
Ugh, I had something like that too, I think. I was the passenger though. I never actually hit anything though. Not like that. I had to get somewhere where I could stop driving quickly though, I couldn't concentrate at all. I almost started driving the wrong way up a one-way street.

Even if the dog was dumb or suicidal, I still felt bad for it. I cant fathom what was going on with hours though, maybe it wasn't (rightly) afraid of cars. Mine was just minding his own business, and he looked up right before I hit him.

..he was a cute little fuzzykins, too..

The backup happened, so I went to bed. I feel better now though. He ran off after, and I was going slowly, so he was probably okay.