1. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5] Hulking Out (Optimization Challenge)

Quote Originally Posted by Foryn Gilnith View Post
    You become closer to the Platonic Ideal of Bear, which grants you strength beyond that of the mortal incarnations of bears.
    No, I checked this out before starting this thread. Since the bear form is a polymorph effect, you cannot rage into bear and then turn into a bear again. (Or vice-versa.)

Quote Originally Posted by ranagrande View Post
    There is a separate spell for it, Animal Growth. However, after they errata'd Wildshape to function as Alternate Form, the Druid's type no longer changes.
    A new rule occurs: Please ignore Errata, since I don't use it.

Quote Originally Posted by dspeyer View Post
    Are you allowed to be a barbarian/etc. with leadership who keeps a wizard cohort around to buff you?
    No. You need to be able to pull it off solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Toptomcat View Post
    Infinite loops aren't allowed, right?
    If you can pull it off with these books, sure, I'd like to see it. But actually using it in-game would just get me smacked upside with the DMG.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldariel View Post
    Wizard 17/Barbarian 1/Frenzied Berserker 1/Warshaper 1 with Practiced Spellcaster and Reckless Rage (rest of the feats are up to the user).
    What's the Warshaper 1 for? The +4 to STR and CON doesn't kick in 'til Warshaper 2.
    Last edited by Drakevarg; 2010-10-17 at 04:47 PM.
    If asked the question "how can I do this within this system?" answering with "use a different system" is never a helpful or appreciated answer.

ENBY