View Single Post

Thread: Final Fantasy d6 (Complete System)

1. - Top - End - #44
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Final Fantasy d6 (Complete System)

Quote Originally Posted by Kobold-Bard View Post
    Does the Attack (Magic) Limit Break base it's damage off the weapon you're wielding, or do you pick a spell to base it off? Or is it just (Int or Spr x1) as the base damage?
    I really dropped the ball on the limit break chapter, eh?

Attack (Magic) runs off your current weapon tier, kicks it up a few notches of damage, and lets you calculate it using INT or SPR without the pesky 'half effect' thing that Arcane Weapons cause.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobold-Bard View Post
    Also: Random Target says in the bolded part it's a 3 point refund if it's completely random, but says it's a 5 point refund in the text. Which is right?
    It is a three point refund. There might be a few instances where the bolded number is different than one found in the text; the larger, bolded titular number is always correct. Last-minute changes I didn't proofread as well as I should have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unrest View Post
    Hey Mr. Designer Man! Don't you wanna have a go at your own creation in the PbP? It might look as though we might need another GM...
    While I'm flattered the interest is so large, one of the best parts about being DONE a two-year project is that I can take a week or two without thinking about it.
    Last edited by Dust; 2010-11-03 at 10:38 AM.