1. - Top - End - #58
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXXIV - "Go Go Power Lanters!"

Yeah, I'm pretty sure we already decided the basic idea of the setting, at least if people would be into a Nuclear Winter setting which focusses on most of the people in the world having gone at least a little kooky from surviving in the post-apocalyptic tundra.

Plus, I don't really want magic and stuff because I'd rather we have at least one non-fantasy plot, and I don't think we ever restricted people to DnD classes anyways. As far as 'races', I'd say normal human races and maybe allow some leeway for mutants.

I'd also say we set this in a world similar to earth but not earth, or at least never specify where anything is or anything about the world before the nukes.

Edit: oh, and Novaris went wrong in that people argued too much to go against the original ideas of the setting after they had been established and pretty much we had some cases of things being decided without consent of the whole. I tried to police what I could, but things kinda fall down when you really stop caring anymore
    Last edited by Darklord Bright; 2010-11-05 at 04:41 PM.