1. - Top - End - #82
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Vote Up A Campaign Setting: Discussion Thread V: The Final Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Gareth View Post
    You know, I'm starting to hope for the publish just so I can find out what's tying the Big Z's hands so badly, as he's starting to sound less and less competent by the day.
    You can hardly blame him. He has a delicate balance to maintain, and no matter how surgical your precision when doing damage control, you're still cutting something away which might have been needed in another capacity. Were it not for an externalized concern, Zihaja would have, shall we say, significantly less problems with disposal of irritants.

But, as I said, he's got a balance to safeguard, and that makes things very difficult to handle.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tygre View Post
    Oh God Zeta, why did you link to something from Mind's Eye? I haven't watched that since I was in preschool man! Now I'm gonna' be up all night trackin' it down... You wonderful person.
    Don't you dare give him the credit. Don't even think of it. I spent years tracking down the three cassettes. Mine. Mine mine mine.

/is led off in a straight jacket ranting about "mine"
    Last edited by afroakuma; 2010-11-06 at 10:27 AM.
    Need a place to hang? Like Discord? Don't mind dealing with a capricious demon lord? Then you're welcome to join our LGBTQ+ friendly, often silly, very geeky server to discuss food, music, video games, tabletop, and much more.

Manual of the Planes 5th Edition: for all the things the official 5E Planescape didn't cover. Check it out.