View Single Post

Thread: [3.5] Harmless Cleric offensive spells

1. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground

BardGuy

Default Re: [3.5] Harmless Cleric offensive spells

3rd level spells:
    Nauseating Breath -nauseates creatures around you
    Tremor -spell casters must make concentration check to cast spells, all creatures need to make reflex saves or be knocked prone
    Wall of Light -dazzles anyone who passes through the wall

5th level spells:
    Mass Curse of Ill Fortune- curse all enemies with a -3 to their attacks (a necromancy spell, but not evil)
    Doomtide -dazes creatures in area you get to select (yeah, no dazing your allies!)
    Zone of Revelation- makes invisible creatures visible, makes ethereal creatures thereal... is that a word? well whatever they aren't ethereal anymore

6th level spells
    Ghost Trap- incorporeal creatures are now corpeal. Non-incorporeal. They are easier to hit!
    Rejection - Cone that pushes creatures away. I would take note of this one though, if you push a creature into a wall it will take damage. So be careful.

None of these have an evil descriptor. None of these deal damage. All of these do some sort of debuffing, battlefield control stuff.

Unsure if any of them inflict pain. I imagine someone casting spells designed to incapacitate you in some way would be painful. Purposely dazzling, dazing or giving creatures a curse of some sort seems like it would be at least a little painful, but I suppose that's your fluff to worry about with the spells.
    Last edited by Sillycomic; 2010-11-10 at 12:12 PM.