View Single Post

Thread: Xenotheurgy: Far Realms magic system

1. - Top - End - #253
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Xenotheurgy: Far Realms magic system

feel I should mention that there already are one or two breaches that focus on healing. That said yours is fairly different and interesting.
    I counted one myself, the Soothing Insanity one IIRC. Didn't notice any others, but I should double check...

A few of the empowerments are kinda screwy though; of note are fountain of healing which just keeps you up longer (did you mean to switch the durations?) and traitorous desire which is probably a wash with it's halved desire duration and doubled effect.
    I totally agree with this. My brain farted when it came to the empowerments. If anyone can give me some ideas as to how to make it better I would -really- like that xD

Speaking of Traitorous desire, are they meant to attack there ally with the bonuses or penalties? It seems like there attacking with the penalties which doesn't particularly make sense and isn't terribly useful.
    Good point. The bonus -should- apply to the attack against an ally. Will edit. Although, to be fair, making it really hard to hit an ally (And thus remove the penalty) isn't that bad either. Use it on an enemy, etc.
    Last edited by Matar; 2010-11-16 at 01:11 PM.
    ParsonxMaggie Shipper in the Playground