1. - Top - End - #296
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Community Based Monster Classes: Come in and help out!

I really think that any -Thropes that aren't explicitly in the monster manuals (ie. statblocked and/or pictures) should have their own thread. It started with Werehydra, and I think it's gotten out of hand since. I think the goal of this thread should primarily be to create viable PC roles for all of the official monsters. Getting too far into homebrew and 'what if' creations is straying from that goal.

Updated the Purple Worm. It's been almost two months, so my apologies there. As I said in the comments, I thought I'd updated it, but must have closed tab before submitting, and haven't been checking in due to a busy work schedule.

Replaced the original Stone Giant picture with something less grainy & blurry.

If there's no objections, I'm thinking I might take Manticore to get back in the swing of things. Cr5, has a language, and very much in the same vein of what I've been doing as of late.

edit - Deleted my repost of the purple worm. Was largely accidental, so sorry for any confusion there.
    Last edited by Hyudra; 2010-12-11 at 03:10 PM.