New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground
    Default Nu-bee Questions

I had some setting ideas for a d20 campaign setting but.. where's the appropriate place to throw them up onto the forums to mull over and ask people what they think? I didn
    t want to post anything in Homebrewed Designs 'cause I don't have anything fleshed out, hence I wouldn't be asking for opinions on it. ???

Thanks for any help!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Nu-bee Questions

Campaigns are covered in Homebrew as well, if you want advise on what to do next and not comments on what you already have gaming might be more appropriate but I'm not sure, anyway I think this one belongs in board issues.
    ٩๏̯͡๏
    New found land. It's like Untitled Document, for places - Flickerdart

3. - Top - End - #3
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Magistrate
    I had some setting ideas for a d20 campaign setting but.. where's the appropriate place to throw them up onto the forums to mull over and ask people what they think?
    So you have some ideas and you want opinions? Sounds like...

I didn't want to post anything in Homebrewed Designs 'cause I don't have anything fleshed out, hence I wouldn't be asking for opinions on it. ???

Thanks for any help!
    Oh, so you don't have ideas and you don't want comments. Sorry, I must have been confused by the woring in your first post.

Try doing some work on your ideas before posting. Unless you have an extremely unique idea. That warrants its own thread.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Off this thread goes to homebrew.

This'll be the best place for it. Post your ideas and have people talk about them and help you work the ideas into full fledged homebrew material.

Every thread in Homebrew needn't be a full blow solid "hey look at this" thing. It should alos be a place to share ideas that are not part of the printed library and get feedback on them.
    Let the Yaggle Gakkle-ing begin.
    Beware! Beware!
    All children of the 'ground

5. - Top - End - #5
    Banned

Has no-one welcomed you to the Playground yet? How rude!

Welcome to the Playground, Magistrate! I trust that you will have a fulfilling time here, ann I look forward to seeing some of your ideas.