New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 203536373839404142434445
Results 1,321 to 1,337 of 1337
  1. - Top - End - #1321
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: GitP PrC Contest Chat Thread

While the image looks good, it totally ruins my theory that Djinn is carried around on a serving platter by his man-servant Jethro, who occasionally (at Djinn's direction) gesticulates wildly to accentuate whatever Djinn's saying.

Also, awesome contest. Awesome batch of entries, almost-but-not-entirely nailbiting finish, and some sweet, sweet motivation for the next one. I wanna congratulate everybody for giving everybody else a run for their money (I swear it happened, even if the votes seemed to show otherwise).

That said, I am so done with this contest. Felt like it went on a lot longer than any of the others... I'm very ready for the next one.
    Extended Homebrew Signature

Spoiler
    Show
    Coplantor's Official Second-In-Command 2.0. It's alot like being Will Riker, but still with less alien women and also pirates.

Quote Originally Posted by Avatars
    "Epic Abjurer" avatar by the astounding Fayt!
    "The-Fantastic-Protectimaton-MK-VIII" avatar by the wondrous KingGolem!
    "You-Know-You-Want-It" Paladin MD avatar by the mighty thelizard!
    "Eat-Steel-Vile-Flu" Paladin MD avatar by the sexier-than-I Dr. Bath!

2. - Top - End - #1322
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Xallace View Post
    While the image looks good, it totally ruins my theory that Djinn is carried around on a serving platter by his man-servant Jethro, who occasionally (at Djinn's direction) gesticulates wildly to accentuate whatever Djinn's saying.
    This is so awesome I can barely find words to describe it. I'll have to make some up. "Flargnarbitty", perhaps. Or "pernickalicious."

I have to draw this one out.

Ingredients

2oz Djinn
    5oz Water
    1 Lime Wedge

Instructions

Pour Djinn and tonic water into a glass filled with ice cubes. Stir well. Garnish with lime wedge. Serve.

3. - Top - End - #1323
    Ogre in the Playground

Congrats to Djinn_In_Tonic for winning this contest with the Unfettered Knight. Great class man!

There was a ton of great classes in this contest, and I sincerely hope you all bookmarked this contest thread because of it. Congrats as well to Lord_Gareth and to Xallace for making it into the final three from such a great bunch of classes!

-X

P.S. Now I gotta ask you all... who will upset the Djinn?!?! :D
    Chris Bennett
    Author and Lead Developer of Path of War
    Freelancer

My credits:
    Path of War and Path of War Expanded: An OGL Tome of Battle for the Pathfinder game system, for Dreamscarred Press.
    Psionics Augmented: Psychic Warrior and Psionics Augmented: Soulknife for Dreamscarred Press.

My extended homebrew signature!

4. - Top - End - #1324

Quote Originally Posted by ErrantX View Post
    Now I gotta ask you all... who will upset the Djinn?!?! :D
    Can we start placing bets? 'Cause my money's on DragoonWraith or Lord_Gareth.

That said, we have some excellent up-and-comers in this contest...I'm really looking forward to seeing all their entries for the next contest (hint, hint, hint...MUST HAVE NEW CONTEST IMMEDIATELY!).

Ingredients

2oz Djinn
    5oz Water
    1 Lime Wedge

Instructions

Pour Djinn and tonic water into a glass filled with ice cubes. Stir well. Garnish with lime wedge. Serve.

5. - Top - End - #1325

Quote Originally Posted by Djinn_In_Tonic View Post
    This is so awesome I can barely find words to describe it. I'll have to make some up. "Flargnarbitty", perhaps. Or "pernickalicious."

I have to draw this one out.
    I demand a copy.

Spoiler
    Show
    Coplantor's Official Second-In-Command 2.0. It's alot like being Will Riker, but still with less alien women and also pirates.

6. - Top - End - #1326
    Banned

Wow, thank you. That's high praise! I appreciate it.

Also, I don't know if you saw my edit in the Soul Tinker thread - I did make that multiclass Artificer game, or at least a recruitment thread for it. Tentatively have Salvonus DMing. If you're interested. Or if anyone else is!

And yeah, definitely echoing Xallace - quite ready to be done with this contest and on to the next one!
    Last edited by DragoonWraith; 2010-02-13 at 11:03 AM.

7. - Top - End - #1327
    Titan in the Playground

I also am hungry for a new contest (and to see Djinn in Tonic's picture).
    Honest disclosure: Bhu and I have been tossing ideas back and forth on the premise that it will be the paired PrCs theme. Ours is a probably Epic class for a dragon and spell-casting... passenger*. I think I already came up with the basic idea for the capstones too...

*I loath the idea that someone sitting on the back of a creature with Int > 6 can improve that creature's flying/running/defensive ability (such as with the Mounted Combat feat, or most "cool mount" based PrCs).

Incidently, getting the posts next to eachother might be a bit tricky to coordinate for that one...
    Last edited by DracoDei; 2010-02-13 at 03:29 PM.
    [Public Service Announcement]P.E.A.C.H stands for Please Examine And Critique Honestly[/Public Service Announcement]
    Currently Running: Equestria Begins (A High Tactics campaign)
    Extended Signature
    My Homebrew is meant to be used, but, if you do, PLEASE tell me how it goes.

8. - Top - End - #1328

Dang, that's right. If we go that route I'm gonna need a partner.

Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #1329

Damn, I was so close!

*Eyeballs the banner trophy*

I'll get you yet. But probably not in the next contest, since Djinn and I will be combining our powers for some serious total annihilation.

Ya'll ought to be informed that X is taking the weekend off to spend time with his Wife-brand Significant Other. Get yours today!

Quote Originally Posted by Chilingsworth View Post
    Wow! Not only was that awesome, I think I actually kinda understand Archeron now. If all the "intermediate" outer planes got that kind of treatment, I doubt there would be anywhere near as many critics of their utility.
    My extended homebrew sig

10. - Top - End - #1330
    Titan in the Playground

So, do we know the contest theme for sure?
    [Public Service Announcement]P.E.A.C.H stands for Please Examine And Critique Honestly[/Public Service Announcement]
    Currently Running: Equestria Begins (A High Tactics campaign)
    Extended Signature
    My Homebrew is meant to be used, but, if you do, PLEASE tell me how it goes.

11. - Top - End - #1331
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DracoDei View Post
    So, do we know the contest theme for sure?
    Stealing a moment to confirm what Lord_Gareth said and to say it's a surprise, but look for it on Monday!

-X
    Chris Bennett
    Freelancer

My credits:
    Path of War and Path of War Expanded: An OGL Tome of Battle for the Pathfinder game system, for Dreamscarred Press.
    Psionics Augmented: Psychic Warrior and Psionics Augmented: Soulknife for Dreamscarred Press.

12. - Top - End - #1332

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Gareth View Post
    Damn, I was so close!

*Eyeballs the banner trophy*

I'll get you yet.
    Bring it, Gareth! You'll pry that banner from my cold, dead hands!

...which is kind of the idea, after all.

But probably not in the next contest, since Djinn and I will be combining our powers for some serious total annihilation.
    Agreed! With out potent mix of writing, creativity, mechanical strength, fluff-crafting expertise, evocative names, and devilish good looks, nothing can stop us!

Ya'll ought to be informed that X is taking the weekend off to spend time with his Wife-brand Significant Other. Get yours today!
    Duly noted. Have a ball, and say hello to her for me, won't you? As for the latter part...well...it's hard, ya know?

Ingredients

2oz Djinn
    5oz Water
    1 Lime Wedge

Instructions

13. - Top - End - #1333

Agreed! With out potent mix of writing, creativity, mechanical strength, fluff-crafting expertise, evocative names, and devilish good looks, nothing can stop us!
    Even with your godly abs creative expertise and firm buttocks superior think-tank, I will stand against thee! You'll never crush my fighting spirit! *Fire of Passion*

Edit: Don't believe in me, believe in the me that believes in me! Mine is the PrC that will pierce the Seven Mounting Heavens! WHO IN BA'ATOR DO YOU THINK I AM!?

EditEdit: You are the species, I am the extinction! "I can breathe; I CAN FIGHT!" If I lose now: Cossack Dance Time! Don't lose to yourself! Good, if memory serves, we've done the impossible before. But only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line!" Ah hahahaha hahaha haha haha ha You know I'm not sure what's going on at this point.
    Last edited by Xallace; 2010-02-15 at 09:16 AM.

Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #1334

Quote Originally Posted by Xallace View Post
    Even with your godly abs creative expertise and firm buttocks superior think-tank, I will stand against thee! You'll never crush my fighting spirit! *Fire of Passion*

Edit: Don't believe in me, believe in the me that believes in me! Mine is the PrC that will pierce the Seven Mounting Heavens! WHO IN BA'ATOR DO YOU THINK I AM!?

EditEdit: You are the species, I am the extinction! "I can breathe; I CAN FIGHT!" If I lose now: Cossack Dance Time! Don't lose to yourself! Good, if memory serves, we've done the impossible before. But only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line!" Ah hahahaha hahaha haha haha ha You know I'm not sure what's going on at this point.
    Now that is fervor. Good thing I poisoned your wine.

Ingredients

2oz Djinn
    5oz Water
    1 Lime Wedge

Instructions

15. - Top - End - #1335
    Barbarian in the Playground

Now that is fervor. Good thing I poisoned your wine.
    Then its a good thing that Elan's plight convinced me to prepare this spell every day ... DELAY POISON! Well Xallace, you have exactly two hours to find a cure. Heroic Adventure, go!

EDIT: OMG! There are exactly 1,334 posts in this thread. We should try to keep it at 1,337 for when we close and open a new Contest Chat Thread. How legendary would that be?
    Last edited by Golden-Esque; 2010-02-15 at 10:13 AM.

16. - Top - End - #1336

Quote Originally Posted by Golden-Esque View Post
    Then its a good thing that Elan's plight convinced me to prepare this spell every day ... DELAY POISON! Well Xallace, you have exactly two hours to find a cure. Heroic Adventure, go!
    Come my mighty steed! We ride!
    "Whinny!"
    What do you mean, 'today's your day off?'
    "Whinny!"
    Wha- since when are you a union worker? Since when does Djinn run the union!?
    "Whinny."
    Alright, alright. I'll go do it myself. Stupid horse.

EDIT: OMG! There are exactly 1,334 posts in this thread. We should try to keep it at 1,337 for when we close and open a new Contest Chat Thread. How legendary would that be?
    Like "whoa," that's how legendary that would be.
    Last edited by Xallace; 2010-02-15 at 10:21 AM.

Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #1337
    Ogre in the Playground

Gotcha covered, this is the most 1337 post EVER.

Also, new contest chat thread and contest are in the works, keep your eyes peeled, folks.

-X

P.S. Anyone who posts after me would be most un-1337. Wait for the new thread :P
    Last edited by ErrantX; 2010-02-15 at 11:35 AM.
    Chris Bennett
    Freelancer

My credits: