New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more

Thread: Items

1. - Top - End - #1
    Halfling in the Playground

BlackDragon

Default Items

I hope i can get someone here who knows this out of the of their head. Is there an item (3.5 every book available) that would allow me to use a quickened dimension door once per day?
    My DM once lectured me as why my optimizing gaming style was terrible, why it betrayed everything the game stood for, and how I should be executed and violated for it, i felt terrible. But i felt worst when he sent his fiendish werecrocodile cleic crusader ruby knight vindicator knight of the raven mindbendr to kill my character...I probabyl deserved it

2. - Top - End - #2

Default Re: Items

Anklets of Translocation can move you 10 ft 2/day as a swift action.

That's the closest I can think of.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

you could make a cape of the mouteback intelligent it'll be able to activate the effect for you and make it an effective free action to tell it to.
    Give them bread and circusses and the plebs wont rise against you. Give adventurers dungeons and trapped chests and they won't waste time looking to ransack your home and kill your wife.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

A custom item that would do this would be 48,000gp.
    Last edited by Olo Demonsbane; 2009-09-02 at 02:32 PM.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

Shadow Blink martial manouvre has no prerequisites, so the 45K gp shadow hands can grant it ... works once per encounter even.
    Last edited by PinkysBrain; 2009-09-02 at 02:52 PM.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Barbarian in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

You can grab a rod of metamagic: quicken and just prepare DD? theres also a realy nice PrC class that deals with alot of teleporting around in Expedition to the demonweb pits, jaunter.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PinkysBrain View Post
    Shadow Blink martial manouvre has no prerequisites, so the 45K gp shadow hands can grant it ... works once per encounter even.
    You need Initiator Level 13 for that though, which isn't until epic for most characters.
    Campaign Journal: Uncovering the Lost World - A Player's Diary in Low-Magic D&D (Latest Update: 8.3.2014)
    Being Bane: A Guide to Barbarians Cracking Small Men - Ever Been Angry?! Then this is for you!
    SRD Averages - An aggregation of all the key stats of all the monster entries on SRD arranged by CR.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ogre in the Playground

Initiator level is necessary to learn a manoeuvre, it's not a prerequisite (see page 44, the prerequisites are in addition to class/level requirements ... but separate).
    Last edited by PinkysBrain; 2009-09-02 at 09:07 PM.