New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Question Feats/Abilities that capitalize on Jump/Acrobatics

I'm considering a Pathfinder Monk, and I'm trying to get a listing of all of the feats and similar abilities that require Jump (3.5 - now Acrobatics) checks as a requirement...Leap Attack, Raptor Strike, Tiger Claw maneuvers, that sort of thing. Just considering how to make Pathfinder Monk's ridiculous Acrobatics ability work for it.

And yes, I know that Monks are weak, and that I should just play an Unarmed Swordsage. Indulge me

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Feats/Abilities that capitalize on Jump/Acrobatics

Seeing as how a non-swordsage monk is a tala-featican'tspell (or a psionic fist if they can't use the book with that feat), Up the Walls matchs your character concept.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Drekk View Post
    I'm considering a Pathfinder Monk, and I'm trying to get a listing of all of the feats and similar abilities that require Jump (3.5 - now Acrobatics) checks as a requirement...Leap Attack, Raptor Strike, Tiger Claw maneuvers, that sort of thing. Just considering how to make Pathfinder Monk's ridiculous Acrobatics ability work for it.

And yes, I know that Monks are weak, and that I should just play an Unarmed Swordsage. Indulge me
    I am literally doing the same thing you are

my current build is using feats from Sandstorm, stuff like Sand Dancer and Sand Spinner, also if you can get your DM to let you use Battle Jump from Untouchable East, that would be nice as well
    The Super Special Awesome Yiuel made my very manly Avatar
    The Great Steam Golem, Blitzcrank!

He really has a heart of gold...encased in a framework of iron...in a carapace of steel.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Pixie in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Sand Dancer caught my eye as well. There's also Acrobatic Strike from the PHBII. Battle Dancer isn't too bad either, thanks for the suggestion.

5. - Top - End - #5

Leap Attack.