New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

DrowGuy

Default Eberron Finale 20th level adventure

I've been thinking about adventures for an eberron game at 20th level, an epic adventure to end the campaign. I was thinking of adapting "Into the Worm Crawl Fissure" making Dragotha the source of the gray mist. Defeating him once and for all will end the mist and let cyre be restored.

Any other ideas for an epic final adventure in eberron?

2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground

Devil

Default Re: Eberron Finale 20th level adventure

You can always use a Quori/Xoriat invasion or Even Tiamat to crown a 20th level campaign. Eberron has one thing that helps 20th level adventures: there is always something nasty locked up underground.

Perhaps a full war against sarlona as the Quori move to finaly conquer the world.

Or maybe the Princes of Madness finally find a way to escape Khyber (with the Rajahs following them).

Even Vol can find a way to bring back the Mark of Death, costing the lifes of thousands of Khorvarians and she must be stoped.

Tiamat is about to be freed and all dragons of the world are going mad due to corruption.

You can even let the adventurers time-travel into the begining of the Last War to prevent it from ever happening.

Things like that.
    Paladin Review - A Class Balance by me
    Link

Originally Posted by Dyllan

Fawsto is definitely a lawyer. Nothing against what you said, Fawsto - but I've never read anything that sounded more like it came from a lawyer. :-)
    "Justice and liberty/You can't buy/But you don't get it free"
    - Bruce Dickinson, Born in 58

3. - Top - End - #3
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Eberron Finale 20th level adventure

Which one you use should depend on the character's motivations and what has already happened in your game. If your player's characters support Aundarian domination, preventing the last war from happening (thus rendering Cyre the dominant group) doesn't sound like a very satisfying conclusion