New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Druid Aspect of Nature fix?

I've been reading through the Unearthed Arcana book and came across the rules for the "Aspect of Nature" variant. It seems like a good fix for the somewhat broken wildshape. The only thing I dislike is the lack of variety. I noticed that there were not aspects for becoming tiny or large, among other things. How about aspects for increasing nat armor or something like that?

I would assume someone would have homebrewed plenty of these and yet I cannot find them. Anyone know if somebody has made them? Or should I make them myself?

Fourthland: A Game of Abstraction
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Daverin View Post
    Welknair, you are like... some living avatar of win. Who's made of win. And wields win as if it were but a toy. Win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Virdish
    Welknair you are a god among men. Thank you for creating a playground for the completely insane.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark
    There have also been times where I was jealous of your ingenuity and skills.

Extended Homebrewer's Signature

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Druid Aspect of Nature fix?

Quote Originally Posted by Welknair View Post
    I've been reading through the Unearthed Arcana book and came across the rules for the "Aspect of Nature" variant. It seems like a good fix for the somewhat broken wildshape. The only thing I dislike is the lack of variety. I noticed that there were not aspects for becoming tiny or large, among other things. How about aspects for increasing nat armor or something like that?

I would assume someone would have homebrewed plenty of these and yet I cannot find them. Anyone know if somebody has made them? Or should I make them myself?
    I don't know personally if someone homebrewed more aspects of nature, but try and blend Aspects of the Dragon (Dragon Magic) with Aspect of Nature to add said variety.

Personally, I was planing on homebrewing a few so that players could use them for new and more flavourful builds.
    Current Avatar:
    Captain Roy Valiant by Lord Fullbladder

Former Avatars:
    Deepwyrm Drow Warblade by gurgleflep
    Kakashi Avatar by Dispozition
    Draenei Spellbreaker by KaptainKrutch
    Quote Originally Posted by Anecronwashere View Post
    Cleric: Right, I cast Infict Serious Wounds on that guy.
    DM: Sorry, you kissed too many babies this week, you heal him instead
    Cleric: Quick! Someone find me a dog to kick