New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Ogre in the Playground

d20 Re: Currently Recruiting Players

Recruiting for a D20 future campaign.

Its a World in which humans have started to colonize and discover new races and lost civilizations. Space pirates and rouge colonies are plenty, aas new opportunities brings new crime.

A darkvand gritty world with a higher than Pg-13 Rating. Not fir the faint of heart.

The link:
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...on)&p=20149203

2. - Top - End - #452
    Pixie in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Default Re: Currently Recruiting Players

Who wants to take over some RPG Boards that I used to run RPGs on? There are loads of facilities there: custom character sheets, maps, anti-cheat dice, nag player, secret messages, etc.

Read more: http://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/...owtopic=324637
    RulerOfKings.com Medieval Text RPG
    Do not just read the story, become it and decide the ending.

3. - Top - End - #453
    Ogre in the Playground

Have you ever wanted to play a kython or evil aberration then this game is for you play as a kython alien looking monster that depending on how you go can take on alot of duties. If you're interested it can be found here hope to see you thier.
    Last edited by niw18; 2015-12-10 at 08:11 AM.

4. - Top - End - #454
    Troll in the Playground

Need 2-3 recruits for a 12th level Mandalorian SWSE campaign set in the Knights of the Old Republic Era.

Link to the OOC here.

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...aracter-Thread
    Very busy these days and so posting will be sparse.

Extended Sig.

Lady Cordelia of Grimmfell Avatar created by yours truly.

Spoiler: Full image
    Show

5. - Top - End - #455
    Barbarian in the Playground

Looking for players for a 5e game set in the Warcraft universe. No knowledge of the lore is necessary. You can find the recruitment thread here.

6. - Top - End - #456
    Dwarf in the Playground

Well... here's a giant longshot.

Looking for players on the island of Okinawa to run a home-brewed 5E campaign. I don't really want to DM as I've been doing it non-stop for 2 years (almost 3), but I want to play DnD more.

Conversely, gauging interest for people on Japan/Korea time to either play by Skype/Roll20 or PbP.

Shoot me a message.
    When in danger or in doubt; run in circles, scream and shout.

"Plot Fairy w/ Adventure Hook" avatar expertly crafted by Rowsen. Well done, sir.

7. - Top - End - #457
    Bugbear in the Playground

BardGuy

Recruiting for a casual game of Strike!. it's a fun, fast-paced game that is like to teach to some people. Sign up if you're into fast-paced action adventure gaming with a simple core mechanic, never boring failures, and a well-designed tactical combat system.

8. - Top - End - #458
    Ogre in the Playground

Hello everyone checking this thread out! Have a look at this Gramarie game, for a hefty dose of kingdom building, roleplaying, and Science is Magic! For Dungeons and Dragons 3.5, taking place at level 16!
    -~-~-~-

There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first kind is excellent, the second good, and the third kind useless.
    Niccolo Machiavelli.

9. - Top - End - #459
    Titan in the Playground

Thanks to Emperor Ing for the nice Avatar

10. - Top - End - #460
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by hand ax ranger View Post
    Recruiting for a D20 future campaign.

Its a World in which humans have started to colonize and discover new races and lost civilizations. Space pirates and rouge colonies are plenty, aas new opportunities brings new crime.

A darkvand gritty world with a higher than Pg-13 Rating. Not fir the faint of heart.

The link:
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...on)&p=20149203
    Hey...me again.. Still recruiting players. Plenty of options.......

11. - Top - End - #461

If anyone is interested in some Call of Cthulhu investigation: an all expenses paid two week vacation* to Fairview, Vermont for the investigator of your choice is waiting just beyond this link.

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...all-of-Cthulhu

Spoiler: Disclaimer
    Show

Vacation time contingent upon paid favor to be completed first.
    Not responsible for death, dismemberment, or insanity
    Some restrictions may apply
    Not valid after 1923

12. - Top - End - #462
    Halfling in the Playground

DrowGuy

Anyone else interested in the Out of the Abyss 5e adventure path? If so, click HERE!

13. - Top - End - #463
    Troll in the Playground

Checking interest for a horror survival game: Boot the room! A Cube adventure.

Edit: Enough players have shown interest, which means the game will start. Joining them in the cube is still possible until the game launches.

Edit again: Subscription open until next tuesday, January 19.

EDIT: Thanks finding players thread! The adventure has begun!
    Last edited by Lvl 2 Expert; 2016-01-22 at 09:27 AM.

14. - Top - End - #464
    Ogre in the Playground

For those interested, I'm recruiting for a persistent-world, highly old-school, OD&D using the house-ruled little brown books. For those interested, please check it out.

Link

15. - Top - End - #465
    Ogre in the Playground

We're looking for a 6th player for our upcoming 3.P E8 Roll20 game, set in Three Kingdoms China.

Edit: First informational session is this sat (Jan 23), 9a-noon EST on Roll20. The game doesn't begin until ~march.

There will probably be another informational session in the future; it's not currently scheduled. Final players have not been decided on yet.
    Last edited by GilesTheCleric; 2016-01-23 at 06:35 PM.

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the War Room!" – Kubrick, "Dr. Strangelove"
    I do still exist. I'm active on discord. Priestess of Neptune#8648

16. - Top - End - #466
    Pixie in the Playground

Hi
    i' m looking for 2-4 players for a Star wars campaign. If anyone is interested please send me a private message.

Star Wars d20 - Skype campaing.

17. - Top - End - #467
    Dwarf in the Playground

Fallout Fate: Core game centered around what was left of the Texas Commonwealth after the War.

Currently has one player, looking for at least one more.

Fallout: The Friendship State Main Recruitment Thread

18. - Top - End - #468

Save the world, or die trying, 6th level Pathfinder game. The name pretty much says it.

19. - Top - End - #469
    Ogre in the Playground

Anybody have an urge for an Epic Pathfinder Tristalt, attempting to overcome your fellow players in alliance or battle, to claim the continent for yourself; and beyond? Sate it here; Kings, Queens, and Legends. Note that I'm aiming for a high player count, so even if people have already posted character sheets I'll likely still accept new people for quite a while.
    -~-~-~-

There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first kind is excellent, the second good, and the third kind useless.
    Niccolo Machiavelli.

20. - Top - End - #470

BardGuy

Currently recruiting for The Proedros' Staff:

A D&D 3.5e base building and management game for 1-5 players, where problems, invasions, and disasters trigger the start of a standard adventure.
    Last edited by fyleisch; 2016-02-01 at 01:07 PM.

21. - Top - End - #471
    Pixie in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Default Re: Currently Recruiting My Little Pony Players

MLP or Ponyfinder - New game just started and taking on Players:

Ponyfinder RPG Create Character
    RulerOfKings.com Medieval Text RPG
    Do not just read the story, become it and decide the ending.

22. - Top - End - #472
    Pixie in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Aha, I missed this thread. So a small copy paste:

The game of Zaidan-Tai is looking for more players to fill out their ranks. Zaidan is a world created by the GM, imagine the Zaidanese themselves to be a Japanese inspired people.

If you are familiar with Birthright, it is an adaptation of the Ruins of Empire rules. If you are not familiar with Birthright, it is a mix of roleplay and campaign style realmbuilding.

If interested, as I can't post links (longtime lurker who just created an account) feel free to message me or googlefu "zaidan-tai" and "bobsworlds" for the setting and game board.

I am a player there as well and new faces are always nice :)
    Staring at the rude boys.

23. - Top - End - #473
    Titan in the Playground

Here to post a quick notice that the world-building game Empire! is always recruiting and keen to receive new players! Create a region and people to occupy it, and then spread your influence and power into neighbouring lands, through trade, diplomacy, religious preaching - or by conquering your enemies and driving them before you!

It is a homebrew system for any number of players (with PvP elements), the rules for which are here. Examples of contributions from existing or past players can be seen in the Lands of Arandi thread.

If it seems like something you might enjoy, come by the out-of-character thread to say hello and we'll help you get set up.
    GITP Blood Bowl Manager Cup
    Red Sabres - Season I Cup Champions, two-time Cup Semifinalists
    Anlec Razors - Two-time Cup Semifinalists
    Bad Badenhof Bats - Season VII Cup Champions
    League Wiki

Spoiler: Previous Avatars
    Show
    (by Strawberries)
    (by Rain Dragon)

24. - Top - End - #474
    Halfling in the Playground

DrowGuy

WH40K Dark Heresy game looking for players HERE.

25. - Top - End - #475
    Pixie in the Playground

Greetings!

I'm looking to run a play-by-forum game on the RolePlay Online site using the Lost Mine of Phandelver campaign from the D&D 5th Edition Starter Set. I thought I'd give shout out here as well, if anyone's interested. Here's a copy-pasted brief description from rpol.net:

My history with Dungeons & Dragons goes back to the 90's, when I came across my first role-playing game, Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 2nd Edition (Revised) and the Forgotten Realms setting. Since then I've enjoyed a number of different systems and settings, yet managed to skip several editions of Dungeons & Dragons. However, recently I decided to pick up the core 5th Edition books in a fit of nostalgia.

Having read through the three core books, I decided to give the system a go online. I wanted to get into it as quickly as possible, so I thought that Lost Mine of Phandelver, the introductory campaign from the D&D 5th Edition Starter Set, would be the perfect start.

I'm looking for four to five players who have no experience with this adventure. At the moment I have no clue whether this is a feasible prerequisite, as this is probably one of the most popular D&D 5th Edition modules out there. Still, I'd prefer players who have not read or played through this campaign.

Also, I'm leaning very strongly towards using the characters pre-generated for this adventure by the publisher. They seem to be a fairly balanced group without some of the "marginal" races and classes and with a nice set of tie-ins into the campaign story.

This quick'n'dirty approach might mislead you into thinking that I don't really care about the quality of my players. That would be an unfortunate misunderstanding. There are two reasons I enjoy online role-playing over real-life games.

Firstly, I love a good write-up. Well-written words give me a lot more satisfaction than the classical oral tradition of face-to-face pen-and-paper RPGs. And while I understand that I don't have the time to come up with something from scratch, I believe this campaign is a solid foundation for a great game.

Secondly, the forum-based format gives me the time to tell an interesting story instead of reacting to things on the fly, often with subpar results.

Thus, I'm looking for players that can write well and like doing so. I'm not perfect myself, since English is not my native language, but I spend extra time making sure my texts are not only evocative, but also stylistically consistent and grammatically correct. For this reason I expect the same from my players.

And, of course, if you've never heard of this campaign, here's the obligatory blurb:

Lost Mine of Phandelver is an adventure for four to five characters of 1st level. During the course of the adventure, the characters will advance to 5th level. The adventure is set a short distance from the city of Neverwinter in the Sword Coast region of the Forgotten Realms setting. The Sword Coast is part of the North, a vast realm of free settlements surrounded by wilderness and adventure.

Here's the direct link to the game, if you're interested: rpol.net/game.cgi?gi=66042

26. - Top - End - #476
    Ettin in the Playground

We are looking for one more coach to participate in the final season of our Blood Bowl Management Game. Please drop by the recruitment thread to give it a look.

GitP Blood Bowl Manager Cup Record
    Styx Rivermen, Feets Reloaded, and Selene's Seductive Strut
    Record: 42-17-13
    3-time Division Champ, Cup Champion

27. - Top - End - #477
    Dwarf in the Playground

Looking for a pair of like-minded individuals who are happy to build a world with me.

It's going to be 5th Ed and I am looking for players who are willing to run a player and have some input into the world they are living in.

Check out the recruitment link here:

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ion-Adventures
    He's not the throw-lightning-acid-in-your-face kind of Alchemist. He'll just invite you over for Earl Grey, Blueberry Scones and Cucumber Sandwiches. With Arsenic, sorry, oh dear ummm, sorry again, lots of that.

Avatar created by the unquestionably talented Ceika

28. - Top - End - #478
    Troll in the Playground

It seems that we are full at the moment. If anyone is interested in Riddle of Steel, you can still check the recruiting thread in the spoiler below or state interest, but only as alternates.

Thank you all!

I am looking for 2-4 players, interested in Riddle of Steel game. I am willing to GM and to teach the rules. You will join the forces in the seedy tavern and you'll continue to take on the world. However, this will not be a world-saving adventure, but one about saving yourself.

Spoiler: Invitation
    Show
    The tavern has seen better days. It was small, one-room building, with a smoking fireplace that made your eyes itch, few tables with benches and few without, greasy barman and dirty glasses. You could finger-draw into the dirt on the table if you wanted, the drinks were watered down, and you could hear and feel the wind coming through cracks in walls.

The few patrons that were sitting around mostly drank their beer or spirits silently.

You glanced around the table, taking a moment to look into eyes of each of your companions, trying to look deep into their hearts. They were not meant to work the land, to sow and reap. They were bladeslingers. Swordsmen. Soldiers. Mercenaries. They were not a nice bunch, but you knew you can trust them - because you were and are one of them. And you know only one line of work.

You nodded, placing your pouch into the middle of table. It contained only measly amount of coins - the small amount which you didn't spend. The others already placed theirs on the table.

So it was agreed. You swore to work together. To try to make living together, or die...

...together.

What to expect?
    • laid-back GM with sense of humor and interest in stories, who is here mainly to have fun,
    • roleplay-focused game (more roleplay, less rollplay - if possible),
    • realistic combat as per RoF,
    • all PCs know each other (family, friends, ex-comrades, acquiatances, rivals),
    • difficult start, with a promise - if you survive, you'll become legends,
    • active input into the game (if you have ideas, I’m all ears),
    • if at least one player stays active, I will stay on board (I am running no other games at the moment, so I can provide the focus).

What not to expect?
    • PvP (IC arguing is fine, but PvP without discussion/consent on both sides is frowned upon),
    • perfect English and accents (English is my second language),
    • magic at each step (there will be very low content of magic),
    • loot drops, +1 swords (loot will be sparse and even a good quality sword will be considered good loot)
    • one-way optimized builds (you all should be trained in use of at least one weapon, but no need to be only fighters),
    • rule lawyering (if rules get in a way of fun, we’ll ignore them… I must warn you though, I like to toss rules out of the window and just roll with it).

Interested? The thread is here...
    Last edited by Lacco; 2016-02-27 at 03:58 PM.
    Call me Laco or Ladislav (if you need to be formal). Avatar comes from the talented linklele.
    Formerly GMing: Riddle of Steel: Soldiers of Fortune

Quote Originally Posted by Kol Korran View Post
    Instead of having an adventure, from which a cool unexpected story may rise, you had a story, with an adventure built and designed to enable the story, but also ensure (or close to ensure) it happens.

29. - Top - End - #479
    Pixie in the Playground

Daemon

Im looking for players!
    System: 5e
    Player Count: Need 1-3 more people
    Style of Play: sandbox (with minor roleplay)
    Allowed Content: Mostly all 5e and some homebrew stuff. I would prefer no psions but they are allowed (homebrew stuff basically allows every monster to be playable, ask me about which one you are interested in)
    Character Creation: I dont care what kind of sheet as long as it works for you
    Backstory: not needed but iff written you get some exp
    Experience: 6th level (unless I tell you otherwise because of various homebrew races)
    Wealth: 2,500 gold and 500 silver and 30 copper
    Ability Scores: Rolled 2d6+4
    Hitpoints/Health: Rolled and/or average
    Alignment: no chaotic evil
    Chat: Discord
    Time/day: Sundays 5:45-9:45 central
    Story Pitch; after meeting each other in a airship th party must stop the cult of the dark princes and possibly slay the princes themselves
    Please PM me if interested
    Last edited by Demagorgon; 2016-02-24 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Pm

30. - Top - End - #480
    Dwarf in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

Greetings! I'll publish a new FRPG 4th edition book in Feb 29th. It is a revamped version of the game's core rules, with all up-to-date errata and a better layout. To celebrate that, I want to run a campaign using the system. Anyone interested?

How? Roll20 (maybe with Skype also)

When? Weekly or bi-weekly, sessions starting around 6 to 10 pm GMT. Game schedule will factor player input: we'll arrange the gaming schedule based on player avaiability.

Where? Final Fantasy VI's setting, taking place 50 years after the Day of Kefka

Who? 4 to 6 players

Interested? Here's the thread.
    Final Fantasy RPG 4th Edition:
    A complete game, ready for your JRPG-esque tabletop needs, written in Portuguese and English