New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #841
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Amidus Drexel's Alliterative and Awe-Accentuating Anvil of Random Banter CLXXXVI

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Why do you have underwear that doesn't fit? If it's not motivation to drop a waist size just retire or recycle it. :P
    In my underwear drawer is underwear that's been in there for years. I just haven't been bothered (even amongst moving around to different abodes) to go through the drawer and check what fits and what doesn't.

Epic quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Ahh Kyth'ra... A knight of such honour and virtue, not to mention suppressed homicidal rage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    His life was over.
    Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Mystic who fluffs things with madness and zeal,
    Mynxae who always seeks rifts to heal,
    The lovely Dark Lady who's never at odds;
    These are a few of our favorite mods!

2. - Top - End - #842
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Amidus Drexel's Alliterative and Awe-Accentuating Anvil of Random Banter CLXXXVI

Quote Originally Posted by Mynxae View Post
    In my underwear drawer is underwear that's been in there for years. I just haven't been bothered (even amongst moving around to different abodes) to go through the drawer and check what fits and what doesn't.
    See, my drawer at home is full of underwear that won't fit me, because I always feel bad throwing clothes away - but on the other hand I don't want to donate my underwear, because that would be weird.
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

BY THE HEAVENS! Dimonite! You are even more awesome than I thought!
    Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    *high fives!*
    That was awesome, made me smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Witch-King View Post
    THIS aberrant, ancient evil ain't no playa! I'm gonna take care of my little Meduthids and my Spawnling Mama! Besides which--the Old Ones know the Elder Brain keeps pestering me about giving it some Grandspawnlings...
    The Neutralizer - my 3.5 class that attempts to make wizards less OP.
    Fantastic dragonpuppy drawn by my sister in the ancient times.

3. - Top - End - #843
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
    See, my drawer at home is full of underwear that won't fit me, because I always feel bad throwing clothes away - but on the other hand I don't want to donate my underwear, because that would be weird.
    That's why you give them a mass viking funeral on a boat made of their fellows.

Or recycle them for crafting projects.

I'd have thought you'd have already started on that project as part of the whole running out of clean undies thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

4. - Top - End - #844
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    I'd have thought you'd have already started on that project as part of the whole running out of clean undies thing.
    Well, I kind of know some of what fits. But not all. That'd be quite a project.

Epic quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ahh Kyth'ra... A knight of such honour and virtue, not to mention suppressed homicidal rage.
    His life was over.

5. - Top - End - #845
    Ogre in the Playground

If only I can clean white clothes. Usually I can clean the rest of my clothes.

6. - Top - End - #846
    Ogre in the Playground

Ugh. Moms are stupid.
    A.K.A. my mother is being racist/homophobic/generally discriminatory and I had to listen.
    Can I have a battletitan instead?
    Some men just want to watch the world shift uncomfortably in its seat.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Kylarra View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by absolmorph View Post
    I happen to like screwing around with Handle Animal.
    Red Mage, is that you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide View Post
    Now you're cranking it up to eleven.
    A week ago, I didn't know who you were. Now I know: you're the BEST PERSON EVER.
    Quote Originally Posted by noparlpf View Post
    You seem to be having trouble with the idea that a rulebook can contradict itself, because it shouldn't, but...WotC.

If you're reading this for some reason, you can find me in a few places on the web as azoicennead.

7. - Top - End - #847
    Ettin in the Playground

My, this thread has taken a rather odd turn lately.

On that note, I need to do my laundry at some point. I'm beginning to run out of shirts I feel like wearing.

Not the main difference at all. The main difference is that a rock is an aggregate and not representable by a chemical formula. A rock is made of a mixture of different minerals formed when the crystal grains grow into each other. Hence, a rock could contain quartz, mica, feldspar, olivine, pyroxene, calcite, etc. etc. Potentially dozens or hundred of different minerals.
    A mineral on the other hand has a discreet chemical formula, is usually stable at room temperature, has an ordered atomic structure and is usually abiogenic.

That's alright. It's just that I'm part of the Sectility Awareness League. Our mission is to increase awareness of the lesser known properties of materials that work behind the scenes in our world.
    ...I should probably stop talking about rocks (and minerals). I feel that the information that I have failed to communicate (and that you already know) is the driving force of this conversation. Perhaps we can continue talking about rocks some other time?

Heh.

Ugh. Moms are stupid.
    A.K.A. my mother is being racist/homophobic/generally discriminatory and I had to listen.
    Ooh, not fun. My dad's like that, and I normally try to avoid those conversations.

I can't get you one, but I may know a guy.

ION: I've half-finished this stupid project, and should have enough time to type the rest of the paper tomorrow. I'm all but completely fried. If I can avoid talking to anyone (in real life, at least) outside of class tomorrow, tomorrow will be a good day.
    A few odds and ends.

8. - Top - End - #848

Ugh. Moms are stupid.
    Holy **** Absol you're back

9. - Top - End - #849
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Amidus Drexel View Post
    Ooh, not fun. My dad's like that, and I normally try to avoid those conversations.

I can't get you one, but I may know a guy.
    I think a certain sister of hers exacerbates things. Several months ago, I lived in California and said sister moved to Maine.
    Then we moved to Maine.

I can't think of anything I wouldn't do for you if you came through on this.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Holy **** Absol you're back
    No, I'm still Absol, but I follow back
    Last edited by absolmorph; 2012-12-12 at 10:40 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Red Mage, is that you?
    A week ago, I didn't know who you were. Now I know: you're the BEST PERSON EVER.
    You seem to be having trouble with the idea that a rulebook can contradict itself, because it shouldn't, but...WotC.

If you're reading this for some reason, you can find me in a few places on the web as azoicennead.

10. - Top - End - #850

Oh come one, "you're" is the correct term here, it means "you are"

....right?

Anyway, get ye on MSN or something if you can, it's been a LONG while and I need to know where you've been, and wheter you'll vanish again. There's a lot to talk about.

11. - Top - End - #851
    Ettin in the Playground

...I should probably stop talking about rocks (and minerals). I feel that the information that I have failed to communicate (and that you already know) is the driving force of this conversation. Perhaps we can continue talking about rocks some other time?
    Perhaps we can. Though I will have to do more reading so I can continue to sound smart and all-knowing. Geology is a career I have not considered since I realised I'd spend a lot of time standing out in the Sun.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

12. - Top - End - #852
    Ogre in the Playground

Perhaps we can. Though I will have to do more reading so I can continue to sound smart and all-knowing. Geology is a career I have not considered since I realised I'd spend a lot of time standing out in the Sun.
    I dunno, you might have a rocky time of it.

Ba dum tsh?

Epic quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    His life was over.

13. - Top - End - #853
    Ogre in the Playground

....right?

Anyway, get ye on MSN or something if you can, it's been a LONG while and I need to know where you've been, and wheter you'll vanish again. There's a lot to talk about.
    Yes, that's right.
    As in "back is who you are"

I'd get on MSN... If I remembered how I misspelled my username, or had my desktop hooked up to... Well, anything, really, since it doesn't even have a power cord at the moment, and I have no idea where the keyboards are.
    So... Uh... Yeah.
    .... Oh, hell, I'll just make another account with my name spelled PROPERLY.
    Spoiler
    Show

Red Mage, is that you?

14. - Top - End - #854
    Ettin in the Playground

....right?
    Yes. I think he was doing something like the old "Okay! Hi, hungry!"

EDIT: ninja'd
    Last edited by enderlord99; 2012-12-12 at 10:47 PM.
    Spoiler: Vanity quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Strigon View Post
    Wow.
    That took a very sudden turn for the dark.

I salute you.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuthorGirl View Post
    I wish it was possible to upvote here.

I use braces (also known as "curly brackets") to indicate sarcasm. If there are none present, I probably believe what I am saying; should it turn out to be inaccurate trivia, please tell me rather than trying to play along with an apparent joke I don't know I'm making.

15. - Top - End - #855
    Firbolg in the Playground

Ugh. Moms are stupid.
    I just read this entire post, as normal, saw the name and avvie, scrolled down to the next, and realization hit me full in the face just a moment before I saw LaLa's post. Then I scrolled back up and screamed.

afjsgdfahfgnjsfnjlbk;xjbjkxcnbdzkjABSOLMORPH!!!!!! !!!!1

Thank was terrible. Anyway, ADSFDANGJNGFHKLHABNFGJLNAGJNBFLJNDFLJNBFLNBFLGBNZB VLNFgs
    Spoiler: This signature is a historical relic from a long-ago time of regular forum activity.
    Show
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Excellent Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #856

NecromancerGuy

Well, I kind of know some of what fits. But not all. That'd be quite a project.
    Maybe it's just a skill that comes with age, but my understanding was that picking up the common forms of male underwear that are underwear and not sexual paraphenalia and determining its general suitability for wear requires less than 10 seconds per garment depending upon drawer placement, chair access, and where the bin for rejects is situated.

Reaching in blindly and grabbing an unsuitable pair of undies is realized fairly immediately from what I've encountered.

I think a certain sister of hers exacerbates things. Several months ago, I lived in California and said sister moved to Maine.
    Then we moved to Maine.
    Please tell me that your mother is enough of a grown woman that your aunt is not the reason for the move.

...So I take it you ain't not holla back absol?

Also, my condolences. I hope you've at least been able to enjoy the cuisine. The weather there would probably kill me as I understand it.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2012-12-12 at 10:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

17. - Top - End - #857
    Ettin in the Playground

Agreed. (although the "standing out in the sun" would probably be more desirable in a cooler climate than Australia, I don't think I'd like it much either) I will attempt to be properly awake and coherent upon this event, should it come to pass.

Also, I just noticed your avatar (which has not disappeared, as I had previously thought). Nice!

I dunno, you might have a rocky time of it.

Ba dum tsh?
    Heh.
    Last edited by Amidus Drexel; 2012-12-12 at 10:51 PM.
    A few odds and ends.

18. - Top - End - #858

Yes, that's right.
    As in "back is who you are"

I'd get on MSN... If I remembered how I misspelled my username, or had my desktop hooked up to... Well, anything, really, since it doesn't even have a power cord at the moment, and I have no idea where the keyboards are.
    So... Uh... Yeah.
    .... Oh, hell, I'll just make another account with my name spelled PROPERLY.
    ...you cheater!

Anyway yes, do that, and send me it so I can add you so we can discuss!

19. - Top - End - #859
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon-freak89 View Post
    Yes. I think he was doing something like the old "Okay! Hi, hungry!"

EDIT: ninja'd
    I can't help it; my dad raised me to instinctively take advantage of such opportunities like a...
    Wow, I just realized that none of the similes I can think of are forum appropriate. My brain has gone to the gutter during my absence.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    I just read this entire post, as normal, saw the name and avvie, scrolled down to the next, and realization hit me full in the face just a moment before I saw LaLa's post. Then I scrolled back up and screamed.

afjsgdfahfgnjsfnjlbk;xjbjkxcnbdzkjABSOLMORPH!!!!!! !!!!1
    Did it hurt?

Thank was terrible. Anyway, ADSFDANGJNGFHKLHABNFGJLNAGJNBFLJNDFLJNBFLNBFLGBNZB VLNFgs
    I agree.
    Spoiler
    Show

Red Mage, is that you?

20. - Top - End - #860

I can't help it; my dad raised me to instinctively take advantage of such opportunities like a...
    Wow, I just realized that none of the similes I can think of are forum appropriate. My brain has gone to the gutter during my absence.

Did it hurt?

I agree.
    WHERE WERE YOU? AughlBALUHUL

WE MISSED YOU!
    Spoiler: This signature is a historical relic from a long-ago time of regular forum activity.
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #861

WE MISSED YOU!
    This.

Also, the way you misspelled your name was Absolrmoph.

22. - Top - End - #862
    Titan in the Playground

I found an old steak knife in my underwear drawer once.

It had that thin layer of stuff you get on knives if you leave steak juices on them for too long.

...And when I found it, I realized it'd been there for... oh, at least since middle school.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

23. - Top - End - #863

You guys have underwear drawers? Swanky.
    Last edited by MoonCat; 2012-12-12 at 10:59 PM.
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #864
    Titan in the Playground

Eh, they also hold my socks and the drawers themselves are hand-me-downs. But I like 'em =3
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

25. - Top - End - #865
    Ogre in the Playground

...you cheater!

Anyway yes, do that, and send me it so I can add you so we can discuss!
    I'm downloading the program as I type.
    -grumbles about stupid past selves-

HOW DO YOU EVEN MOVE THE R THAT FAR.

WE MISSED YOU!
    I'm not sure, but I'm in Maine now.
    I mean, there was a, what, 5 month period where I didn't come on at all, and another...
    Is this thing where I don't have permission to view my past posts new and I missed the announcement, or is this one of those moments where I sigh because this sort of thing keeps happening to me?
    Spoiler
    Show

Red Mage, is that you?

26. - Top - End - #866
    Ettin in the Playground

Is this thing where I don't have permission to view my past posts new and I missed the announcement, or is this one of those moments where I sigh because this sort of thing keeps happening to me?
    They disabled the search function, and that's connected to it, I think.
    A few odds and ends.

27. - Top - End - #867

I mean, there was a, what, 5 month period where I didn't come on at all, and another...
    There was an update, but you were gpne for over six months dude!
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #868

I HAD an underwear drawer, but all my underwear is missing

MAGIC

29. - Top - End - #869
    Ogre in the Playground

They disabled the search function, and that's connected to it, I think.
    Well balls.

There was an update, but you were gpne for over six months dude!
    Yes, I do that occasionally.
    Disappear for half a year and join the Marine Corps (technically waiting to go to boot camp).
    It's happened before.

I HAD an underwear drawer, but all my underwear is missing

MAGIC
    -opens mouth-
    -closes mouth-
    -blushes-
    Last edited by absolmorph; 2012-12-12 at 11:07 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Red Mage, is that you?

30. - Top - End - #870

Looks like I'm a little late to the party. Well, I don't suppose it's too late to join in...

*freaks out screaming and glomping Absolmorph like everyone else*

Blue Ghost, Lawful Good generalist wizard, at your service.
    Love wins. S'agapo.

I make MtG cards. My portfolio