New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #871
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Amidus Drexel's Alliterative and Awe-Accentuating Anvil of Random Banter CLXXXVI

Get a hold of yourself dude!

*slaps Blue Ghost silly*

2. - Top - End - #872
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Amidus Drexel's Alliterative and Awe-Accentuating Anvil of Random Banter CLXXXVI

Quote Originally Posted by absolmorph View Post
    -opens mouth-
    -closes mouth-
    -blushes-
    It's actually kind of inconvienant since I...you know, need underwear. I'm also missing some pants and shorts too...

And I know it's not my Mom throwing them out because she said they should be here, and she'd buy replacements if she was going to do that.
    Last edited by LaZodiac; 2012-12-12 at 11:10 PM.

3. - Top - End - #873
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Ghost View Post
    Looks like I'm a little late to the party. Well, I don't suppose it's too late to join in...

*freaks out screaming and glomping Absolmorph like everyone else*
    OH GOD IT'S TOUCHING ME!
    Hi.

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    It's actually kind of inconvienant since I...you know, need underwear. I'm also missing some pants and shorts too...

And I know it's not my Mom throwing them out because she said they should be here, and she'd buy replacements if she was going to do that.
    Yeah, I know...

Underwear fairy? Has any money mysteriously appeared in its place?
    Some men just want to watch the world shift uncomfortably in its seat.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Kylarra View Post
    I happen to like screwing around with Handle Animal.
    Red Mage, is that you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide View Post
    Now you're cranking it up to eleven.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
    A week ago, I didn't know who you were. Now I know: you're the BEST PERSON EVER.
    Quote Originally Posted by noparlpf View Post
    You seem to be having trouble with the idea that a rulebook can contradict itself, because it shouldn't, but...WotC.

If you're reading this for some reason, you can find me in a few places on the web as azoicennead.

4. - Top - End - #874
    Ettin in the Playground

-opens mouth-
    -closes mouth-
    -blushes-
    Heh.

You may not want to read the last page or two.

They are important (under-)garments, for sure.

Yeah, I know...

Heh.
    Last edited by Amidus Drexel; 2012-12-12 at 11:13 PM.
    A few odds and ends.

5. - Top - End - #875

OH GOD IT'S TOUCHING ME!
    Hi.

Yeah, I know...

Unfortunately no. I wouldn't mind as much if that was the case, because then whoever was stealing my panties would be atleast making it obvious that he/she was stealing them in the first place. As it is now I can only assume they got taken to the sock dimension in the washing or drying machine.

6. - Top - End - #876
    Bugbear in the Playground

Hello person who everyone's freaking out about being back but I don't know since he left before I started posting in RB four and a half months ago!

Has it really only been that long? It feels like my whole life...
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    BY THE HEAVENS! Dimonite! You are even more awesome than I thought!
    Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    *high fives!*
    That was awesome, made me smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Witch-King View Post
    THIS aberrant, ancient evil ain't no playa! I'm gonna take care of my little Meduthids and my Spawnling Mama! Besides which--the Old Ones know the Elder Brain keeps pestering me about giving it some Grandspawnlings...
    The Neutralizer - my 3.5 class that attempts to make wizards less OP.
    Fantastic dragonpuppy drawn by my sister in the ancient times.

7. - Top - End - #877

Hello person who everyone's freaking out about being back but I don't know since he left before I started posting in RB four and a half months ago!

To be fair the only reason me, Moony, and Blue care is because he's our personal friend and in our DND game. Sorry for making things seem wierd and possibly uncomfortable

8. - Top - End - #878
    Ogre in the Playground

It's kind of weird at first when you stop. You get used to checking it on a regular basis, and then you just kind of sit there going "What did I do on the internet before?".
    Anyway...
    Hello! I'm absolmorph, also called Absol. I read fanfiction and wait for people to notice that I mentioned significant life choices offhand and gave them little to no focus so they continue to go unnoticed. Nice to meet you!

To be fair the only reason me, Moony, and Blue care is because he's our personal friend and in our DND game. Sorry for making things seem wierd and possibly uncomfortable
    How drunk did Theo get to handwave this?
    Last edited by absolmorph; 2012-12-12 at 11:22 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Red Mage, is that you?
    A week ago, I didn't know who you were. Now I know: you're the BEST PERSON EVER.
    You seem to be having trouble with the idea that a rulebook can contradict itself, because it shouldn't, but...WotC.

If you're reading this for some reason, you can find me in a few places on the web as azoicennead.

9. - Top - End - #879
    Bugbear in the Playground

Yesterday, one of my friends and I were hanging out with this girl he likes, and I had to stop him from honestly evaluating her worth in goats. NOTHING YOU DO IS WEIRD OR AWKWARD.

It's kind of weird at first when you stop. You get used to checking it on a regular basis, and then you just kind of sit there going "What did I do on the internet before?".
    Anyway...
    Hello! I'm absolmorph, also called Absol. I read fanfiction and wait for people to notice that I mentioned significant life choices offhand and gave them little to no focus so they continue to go unnoticed. Nice to meet you!

Hey! I'm Dimonite, or Dimonitus if you're secretly Kneen. I'm insane and so are my friends, so I tell weird stories sometimes.
    Last edited by Dimonite; 2012-12-12 at 11:23 PM.
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

BY THE HEAVENS! Dimonite! You are even more awesome than I thought!
    Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    *high fives!*
    That was awesome, made me smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Witch-King View Post
    THIS aberrant, ancient evil ain't no playa! I'm gonna take care of my little Meduthids and my Spawnling Mama! Besides which--the Old Ones know the Elder Brain keeps pestering me about giving it some Grandspawnlings...
    The Neutralizer - my 3.5 class that attempts to make wizards less OP.
    Fantastic dragonpuppy drawn by my sister in the ancient times.

10. - Top - End - #880
    Ettin in the Playground

We here in RB should be used to others being (seemingly or otherwise) inordinately emotional (excited, depressed, anxious, angry, etc.) about any given event. Should I ever be truly uncomfortable with the contents of this thread, I'll be rather surprised at myself.

Yesterday, one of my friends and I were hanging out with this girl he likes, and I had to stop him from honestly evaluating her worth in goats. NOTHING YOU DO IS WEIRD OR AWKWARD.

Hey! I'm Dimonite, or Dimonitus if you're secretly Kneen. I'm insane and so are my friends, so I tell weird stories sometimes.
    Case and point.
    Last edited by Amidus Drexel; 2012-12-12 at 11:24 PM.
    A few odds and ends.

11. - Top - End - #881
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Eh, they also hold my socks and the drawers themselves are hand-me-downs. But I like 'em =3
    I do that too. But I add my marshmallow shirts.

Looks like I'm a little late to the party. Well, I don't suppose it's too late to join in...

*freaks out screaming and glomping Absolmorph like everyone else*
    I would join in, but Absol is like, the badass pokemon. Scaree.

Ah, being a newbie in here. I remember it well.
    *dissolve fade*
    Moonie: YOU ARE A MISCREANT AND RUFFIAN.

Mutant: AUGH HIDE HIDE.

*resolves*

Edit: I kinda wanna talk Mariens and stuff, but aside from the politics I find myself digging into often, you is scary badass pokemon and a Mareep cannot dream of it.
    Last edited by Mutant Sheep; 2012-12-12 at 11:26 PM.
    Can only thank GitP for being so good for so long.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

A pile of thanks piled on other thanks to Teddy for photorealistic avatar.

12. - Top - End - #882

Anyway...

I noticed, I was just going to talk about it in private since I figured joining the militamarary was a more private thing.

Teodor did not, infact, get drunk. Infact, aside from crit shotting a few doors and being an awesome helper in combat, he hasn't done much very succesfully. He BOTCHED a drinking contest againest Carric and Bast. I'll tell you more about it later.

Also, Adalhard has a daughter made out of a city destroying daisy.

13. - Top - End - #883
    Ettin in the Playground

I noticed, I was just going to talk about it in private since I figured joining the militamarary was a more private thing.

Teodor did not, infact, get drunk. Infact, aside from crit shotting a few doors and being an awesome helper in combat, he hasn't done much very succesfully. He BOTCHED a drinking contest againest Carric and Bast. I'll tell you more about it later.

Everything will make even less sense in context.
    The Iron Avatarist Crypt of Fame - Exorcising photobucket from the historic archives of the forum.
    Go and went by many names Ast, Avgvst, Pink-Haired August, araveugnitsuga and nowadays AsteriskAmp.

14. - Top - End - #884
    Firbolg in the Playground

Anyway...
    Yeah... military? WhaT? Also, does this mean you're leaving us again? and did you know you'd be cut off from internet? If so, why not tell us?

Also, you just misspelled Teodor's name-shortening.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post

*dissolve fade*

*resolves*

Edit: I kinda wanna talk Mariens and stuff, but aside from the politics I find myself digging into often, you is scary badass pokemon and a Mareep cannot dream of it.
    I was not! I was all like "Gods, why wont this stupid drama queen with the dumb talking/spelling/personality SHUT THE **** UP and behave like someone befitting the title human?" And you were all like "HERP DERP STUPID COMMENTS"

Quote Originally Posted by araveugnitsuga View Post
    HYea,h I actually still have no idea have any of this works.

Also, Bast got a pet pseudodragon, tried to kill Adalhard, and I was gonna name the peudodragon Teodor if he left the group.
    Last edited by MoonCat; 2012-12-12 at 11:35 PM.
    Spoiler: This signature is a historical relic from a long-ago time of regular forum activity.
    Show
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Excellent Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #885

This is actually completely incorrect, it'll make total sense in context. Like how Bast got played with by a Succubus and Elden befriended said succubus.

16. - Top - End - #886
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    Yeah... military? WhaT? Also, does this mean you're leaving us again? and did you know you'd be cut off from internet? If so, why not tell us?

Also, you just misspelled Teodor's name-shortening.

I was not! I was all like "Gods, why wont this stupid drama queen with the dumb talking/spelling/personality SHUT THE **** UP and behave like someone befitting the title human?" And you were all like "HERP DERP STUPID COMMENTS"

I believe he just did, moon.

Muh.

Drama QUEEN? Should I go and try and force a claim of King or just be happy with the title? (Mehitude is being meeeeeh at me. Make. Stoooooooop. It.... Music absorbs my woooooooes. But then I have to stop listening because of my sad lack of headphones/actual music player.)
    Spoiler
    Show
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    don't feed the troll...

17. - Top - End - #887

This is actually completely incorrect, it'll make total sense in context. Like how Bast got played with by a Succubus and Elden befriended said succubus.
    And how Juniper had to be restrained from killing said succubus, and may or may not be learning psionics from said succubus.

Blue Ghost, Lawful Good generalist wizard, at your service.
    Love wins. S'agapo.

I make MtG cards. My portfolio

18. - Top - End - #888
    Ettin in the Playground

And how Juniper had to be restrained from killing said succubus, and may or may not be learning psionics from said succubus.
    And how we got items from her. And he wasn't actually physically restrained.
    The Iron Avatarist Crypt of Fame - Exorcising photobucket from the historic archives of the forum.
    Go and went by many names Ast, Avgvst, Pink-Haired August, araveugnitsuga and nowadays AsteriskAmp.

19. - Top - End - #889
    Ettin in the Playground

Let me fill you in on some details of what has changed, Absol:

• Almost everyone became fans of a specific childrens' cartoon nigh simultaneously
    • Mutant Sheep, araveanitsuga, and possibly Atlantean Troll are all against that show
    • I (not that you've heard of me) am not obsessed with that show, having only watched 2 episodes EVER and having only half of my avatar (rather than the whole thing) based on it (Hey, it's a trend)
    • There is a minecraft server unofficially affiliated with the forum
    • Skyrim is popular
    • Great Old Ones other than you have visited multiple times
    • I am not obsessing over that show! I've only ever watched 2 episodes! Only once each!
    • ...that was obsessive, wasn't it?
    • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    Last edited by enderlord99; 2012-12-12 at 11:44 PM.
    Spoiler: Vanity quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Strigon View Post
    Wow.
    That took a very sudden turn for the dark.

I salute you.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuthorGirl View Post
    I wish it was possible to upvote here.

I use braces (also known as "curly brackets") to indicate sarcasm. If there are none present, I probably believe what I am saying; should it turn out to be inaccurate trivia, please tell me rather than trying to play along with an apparent joke I don't know I'm making.

20. - Top - End - #890
    Ogre in the Playground

Eh, I'll keep my reasons for it (mostly) private, but given that it's going to be a major part of my life (and have a significant impact on my personality, and be my occupation for 4 years), I'm willing to talk a bit about it.

Dammit, my characters screw up even when I'm not around to do it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post

*dissolve fade*

*resolves*

There's plenty to talk about with joining the Marines without getting into politics!
    Like what my MOS is, when I'm going to boot camp, what I have to do to make sure I make it, etc.
    (Also, I'm actually really cuddly)

I haven't even looked at his sheet in months, Luna! And I'm bad at names to begin with! So NYEH! -blows a raspberry at you-
    Spoiler
    Show

Red Mage, is that you?

21. - Top - End - #891

And how we got items from her. And he wasn't actually physically restrained.
    She was actually restrained.

22. - Top - End - #892

Exhaustion. Exams. Breathing problems. Insomnia. Studying. Things. Arghghrghbhlme.

I'm tired.
    "Love takes up where knowledge leaves off."
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

23. - Top - End - #893
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mynxae View Post
    I dunno, you might have a rocky time of it.

Ba dum tsh?
    That was one of the worst puns ever. And I mean it.

Quote Originally Posted by Amidus Drexel View Post
    Agreed. (although the "standing out in the sun" would probably be more desirable in a cooler climate than Australia, I don't think I'd like it much either) I will attempt to be properly awake and coherent upon this event, should it come to pass.

Also, I just noticed your avatar (which has not disappeared, as I had previously thought). Nice!
    Indeed. And I have never tolerated the heat very well.
    Also, I find it's a good idea to be properly awake and coherent upon any event save for waking up and going to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    I found an old steak knife in my underwear drawer once.

It had that thin layer of stuff you get on knives if you leave steak juices on them for too long.

...And when I found it, I realized it'd been there for... oh, at least since middle school.
    Huh... Usually I find coins due to my habit of just dropping them in there. I should count up my change one of these days.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    You guys have underwear drawers? Swanky.
    It's not swanky... Isn't traditional to have a drawer to put one's underwear in? Admittedly, I also have a separate draw for my socks and one for my pyjamas, but... Doesn't everyone?

Now I feel like conducting a series of tests to check how many people are secretly Kneenibble...
    I will travel to Winnipeg and open a shop on the high street selling budgies, opals and other exotic Australian goods and count the number of stylishly apparelled individuals who stop by.
    By chance, one or more of them will be likely to be Kneenibble.
    Last edited by Elemental; 2012-12-13 at 12:04 AM.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

24. - Top - End - #894
    Ogre in the Playground

When discussing how my girlfriend's father would disapprove of our relationship, a friend suggested I buy her marriage. He, my girlfriend and I then discussed how many goats that would require and possible means of obtaining them. I turned out to be quite feasible, if it became necessary.

ion, a few hours ago, I decided I wasn't going to sleep tonight. I don't remember what my reasoning was, but I'm beginning to suspect it was unsound.

25. - Top - End - #895

Quote Originally Posted by Devmaar View Post
    When discussing how my girlfriend's father would disapprove of our relationship, a friend suggested I buy her marriage. He, my girlfriend and I then discussed how many goats that would require and possible means of obtaining them. I turned out to be quite feasible, if it became necessary.

ion, a few hours ago, I decided I wasn't going to sleep tonight. I don't remember what my reasoning was, but I'm beginning to suspect it was unsound.
    I hear that a night without sleep is an effective temporary remedy for depression. I might try that sometime, if I get desperate.

Blue Ghost, Lawful Good generalist wizard, at your service.
    Love wins. S'agapo.

I make MtG cards. My portfolio

26. - Top - End - #896
    Ettin in the Playground

I hear that a night without sleep is an effective temporary remedy for depression. I might try that sometime, if I get desperate.
    I wouldn't recommend it. This fringes on medical advice, but not sleeping can make a person sick and being sick usually makes a person feel worse.
    At least, it does in my case.

In simpler terms, don't always believe what you hear.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

27. - Top - End - #897
    Troll in the Playground

I can vouch for this method, but avoid spending it doing anything related to either nostalgia or sadness. Nostalgia because you get sad and it makes you sleepy, making it harder, and sadness because t also makes it harder. But Once you hit your 30th hour, you get pretty sated with life and contentness starts to flow. You wind up feeling like crap later, but it does put the depression down for a few days, and it doesn't come back stronger unless you get into mindgames.
    Last edited by Mutant Sheep; 2012-12-13 at 12:27 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    don't feed the troll...

28. - Top - End - #898
    Ogre in the Playground

That was one of the worst puns ever. And I mean it.
    Not my fault I'm funny.

Starcraft 2 still not working? I poked Sheepie earlier but I go no response *glares at le Sheep*

Epic quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ahh Kyth'ra... A knight of such honour and virtue, not to mention suppressed homicidal rage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    His life was over.
    Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Mystic who fluffs things with madness and zeal,
    Mynxae who always seeks rifts to heal,
    The lovely Dark Lady who's never at odds;
    These are a few of our favorite mods!

29. - Top - End - #899

First Knowledge Bowl competition of the year tomorrow. It's gonna be awesome!

Also, I get to spend an entire day out of school showing off my knowledge and my parents willingly buy me treats for lunch to take along. I'm so happy.
    Spoiler: This signature is a historical relic from a long-ago time of regular forum activity.
    Show
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Excellent Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #900
    Ogre in the Playground

SHEEP

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING SHEEP

*hugs Sheep*

The few hours of weird mood chemicals in the morning that get squeezed out in this process are followed by a nosedive into the worst funk you can imagine about 1:00. Believe me: I've gone plenty of nights without sleep in my goofy and irresponsible life. It's rubbish, walking death, and hell.

The negative effects last at least another day.

Now I feel like conducting a series of tests to check how many people are secretly Kneenibble...
    I will travel to Winnipeg and open a shop on the high street selling budgies, opals and other exotic Australian goods and count the number of stylishly apparelled individuals who stop by.
    By chance, one or more of them will be likely to be Kneenibble.
    I would know the shop were a trap, and still be helpless not to patronize it.

Can you actually do this please? I will be your biggest customer.
    Last edited by Kneenibble; 2012-12-13 at 12:45 AM.