New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 20353637383940414243444546 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 1351
  1. - Top - End - #1321
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: GITP Monster Competition Chat Thread

edible golem is mostly up
    Revised avatar by Trixie, New avvie by Crisis21!
    Mah Fluffy Death Critters
    Orcs and Goblins
    Behold the Power of Kitteh!
    Backup threads available here

2. - Top - End - #1322
    Titan in the Playground

I really need to consolidate an idea for my entry.
    Need a place to hang? Like Discord? Don't mind dealing with a capricious demon lord? Then you're welcome to join our LGBTQ+ friendly, often silly, very geeky server to discuss food, music, video games, tabletop, and much more.

Manual of the Planes 5th Edition: for all the things the official 5E Planescape didn't cover. Check it out.

3. - Top - End - #1323
    Ogre in the Playground

I really need to decide to make my entry. I even have an idea planned, but just am being to lazy to make it...

Owrtho
    Tables
    Want them to look nice? Have a guide

My Homebrew
    [creature]Shiny: Monster Competition XXXVI entry.
    [class]Wisp fire guide: Follow me. I have such sights to show you.
    [class]Ozodrin: A class to play as an eldritch horror.
    other hombrew

4. - Top - End - #1324
    Bugbear in the Playground

Bhu, if improved grab is to work on medium creatures, it should be noted as an exception to the normal rules of improved grab.

5. - Top - End - #1325
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by RS14 View Post
    Bhu, if improved grab is to work on medium creatures, it should be noted as an exception to the normal rules of improved grab.
    No worries. I still got tweaking to do.
    Orcs and Goblins

6. - Top - End - #1326
    Titan in the Playground

Okay I believe the Edible GOlem is done. Except for the level of the animating spell. Kinda stuck on that. If it werent for the duration it would be low level. Any thoughts?
    Orcs and Goblins

7. - Top - End - #1327
    Titan in the Playground

I eyeball it at a 4th level spell... mostly because it doesn't have enough hitpoints that the duration still doesn't mean that you can use it in more than one or MAYBE 2 battles. You can cast it at the start of a day and it has a good chance of still being around when trouble shows up (so you can cast something with a shorter duration just before combat), but it is hardly going to last a days worth of combats for most parties.
    [Public Service Announcement]P.E.A.C.H stands for Please Examine And Critique Honestly[/Public Service Announcement]
    Currently Running: Equestria Begins (A High Tactics campaign)
    Extended Signature
    My Homebrew is meant to be used, but, if you do, PLEASE tell me how it goes.

8. - Top - End - #1328

Quote Originally Posted by DracoDei View Post
    I eyeball it at a 4th level spell... mostly because it doesn't have enough hitpoints that the duration still doesn't mean that you can use it in more than one or MAYBE 2 battles. You can cast it at the start of a day and it has a good chance of still being around when trouble shows up (so you can cast something with a shorter duration just before combat), but it is hardly going to last a days worth of combats for most parties.
    I concur. It's about as strong as Summon Monster IV, but less versatile (you need food, so it's harder to use spontaneously in combat) and longer lasting. Will this just be a sorcerer/wizard spell?

Either way, go ahead and finish this entry. I like it.

9. - Top - End - #1329
    Titan in the Playground

Four it is then.
    Orcs and Goblins

10. - Top - End - #1330
    Pixie in the Playground

smile Re: GITP Monster Competition Chat Thread

once my dm was running an encounter for us with a troll, the troll had a dex of 8, he wanted the troll to be able to make multiple attacks of opportunity on us. when we pointed out that the troll didn't have enough dex to use the combat reflexes feet, he promptly got out the book and proceeded to write in an edition to the feet that said that the player, or in this case dm, was entitled to at least three attacks per round.
    it remains the stupidest home brew feat i have ever heard of.

11. - Top - End - #1331
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

[20:16] <DracoDeiDM> A puff of smoke detaches itself from one of the chimneys and floats up to Maelstrom as he sings.
    [20:17] * Maelstrom turns to the puff of smoke. He keeps singing (So anything I say is actually sung unless otherwise stated).
    [20:17] <Maelstrom> Greetings to you
    [20:18] <DracoDeiDM> <Auran> Hello </Auran>
    [20:18] * DracoDeiDM goes to look up the stats on these things...
    [20:18] <Maelstrom> The sky is wonderful today.
    [20:22] <DracoDeiDM> <Auran> I suppose it is for you. Of course I prefer it colder... less comfortable, but I eat better. </Auran>
    [20:22] <Maelstrom> Eat better? Well, yes, I suppose that would make sense.
    [20:23] <Maelstrom> The mountains tend to be ideal.
    [20:24] <Maelstrom> ((Why do I have a vague sense of alarm??))
    [20:24] <DracoDeiDM> <Auran>Really? I didn't know that... unless you mean a volcano... but there aren't any around here... I would have heard... at least I hope I would have...</Auran>
    [20:25] <Maelstrom> Oh. I am from the Temple of the Silver Moon. We're in the mountains to the north. It is generally quite cold. Most of the monks there speak the elemental tongues, so you can probably find someone to converse with there, as well.
    [20:26] <Maelstrom> Not to be entirely rude, but I am curious. What manner of creature are you? As you can probably tell, I am a half-human dragon.
    [20:27] <DracoDeiDM> <Auran>Monks? Blech! Nothing against you, but I would starve if I tried to live up there... unless I was the only one maybe.</Auran>
    [20:27] <Calden> ((okay, now I'M getting a little worried.))
    [20:28] <Maelstrom> Solitude has advantages, but it is only one path to the truth.
    [20:29] *** julio is now known as Jaecobin
    [20:29] -> [DicedFate] JOIN #Janesville
    [20:29] *** DicedFate has joined #Janesville
    [20:30] <Maelstrom> What brings you to this town?
    [20:34] <Maelstrom> !d20+3
    [20:34] <DicedFate> Maelstrom rolled (1d20->18)+3 = 21
    [20:34] <Maelstrom> ((Well, at least that wasn't too bad))
    [20:35] <Maelstrom> ((Sense motive. A Crucial Skill))
    [20:37] *** Jaecobin is now known as Zeo
    [20:37] <Maelstrom> Unless you were the only one of your species there?
    [20:38] <Maelstrom> And if you are looking for a volcano, the monks would be able to direct you to one, as we have many maps of many lands.
    [20:40] <DracoDeiDM> <Auran>Well, I have enough here... although Swoosh (ok, so that is a really corny name) hogs the blacksmiths shop, but it would be nice to know in case I need to look for a better place...</Auran>
    [20:41] <Maelstrom> Ah. You eat smoke/ash?
    [20:41] <Maelstrom> You must really enjoy hanging around Wing Dragons such as myself, then.
    [20:42] <Maelstrom> Permit me to introduce myself. I am Maelstrom
    [20:42] <DracoDeiDM> <Auran>Yes, I eat that... but, speaking of which... could you hold on a bit?</Auran>
    [20:42] <Maelstrom> That would not be a problem.
    [20:43] <Maelstrom> ((I'm assuming he/it/she is going to get its friend/s...))
    [20:43] *** DracoDeiDM is now known as Buphue
    [20:46] * Buphue sweeps off, at a run (4x50ft base speed/6 seconds per round = 33 ft/s) slowing as he passes through the plooms of each of about 10 chimneys.
    [20:47] * Buphue returns, heavy ash wafting out of his ventral surface.
    [20:47] <Buphue> <Auran>What is a wing dragon? I thought all dragons had wings?</Auran>
    [20:50] <Maelstrom> Most do. Wing dragons are a particular breed of dragon, and we're very fast.
    [20:50] <Buphue> ((Smoke density of plombs is indeed, noticably reduced to Maelstrom's eyes...))
    [20:51] <Buphue> ((And my spelling is bad... but I hope you get the idea...))
    [20:51] <Maelstrom> ((Or in otherwords, it's digesting the ash. So cool, I can see its internal organs...))
    [20:51] <Buphue> ((BTW, are you still singing what you say? And is this on the ground, and if not, how high up?))
    [20:51] <Ashes_Far-Path> ((heh))
    [20:52] <Maelstrom> ((Yeah, I stop singing))
    [20:52] <Maelstrom> ((I'm thinking 10-15 feet up. Far enough away to avoid grabby young children))
    [20:52] <Buphue> ((Well the "wafting out" would be its extretion function which it seems to have about as much discression about as a bird...))
    [20:53] <Maelstrom> How many of your kind are in this town?
    [20:53] <Buphue> ((But, yes, with your Fog Immunity you are getting the equivalent of a full-motion MRI of this thing or something...))
    [20:53] <Buphue> Four.
    [20:55] <Maelstrom> I see. Would you be familiar with the going-ons of this town, then?
    [20:55] <Buphue> ((Ok, GM fiat here for playability... Mdoch sees this happening, takes an interest, and calls you both down so he can talk to the interesting thing you have found... with you as translator.))
    [20:55] <Buphue> ((Which means the REST of the party can get in on it too...))
    [20:56] <Maelstrom> ((Okay))
    [20:56] <Maelstrom> Buphue, this is Mdoch, a dwarf companion of mine. And yes, before you ask, I am quite sure he knows how to work a forge.
    [20:58] <Ashes_Far-Path> Seeing that the audience is now more interested in the goings on between Maelstrom and what appears to be a mobile smoke cloud, Ashes brings his show to a stop, and heads on over to investigate. (Telzey stays back for a little, to see if there's any reaction, then follows)
    [20:59] <Buphue> ((Err, yeah, just checked... +15 total mod to weapon-smithing... so yes...))
    [20:59] * Zeo just walks along and looking over at the others while keeping his blade along by his side. "So what's the update going on today?"
    [21:00] <Buphue> (The next 20 minutes are taken up with a an animated discusion of the pros and cons of various types of Anthracite... Mdoch speaking from a smithing perspective, Buphue from a culinary one.
    [21:01] <Buphue> )
    [21:01] * Calden looks up from his little "Engraving and Mercenary" stall at Zeo.
    [21:01] <Calden> "Not much, to be honest. Getting some pocket gold, trying to find some leads..."
    [21:02] <Calden> "I think Maelstrom is talking to a...puff of smoke?..I've stopped asking lately..."
    [21:02] * Zeo looked back over at Calden and leaning himself over by the area. "...If you ask me I think things are going into a bit of a circle of insanity here."
    [21:03] <Maelstrom> <Speaking Common> No, this is Buphue. Just because an entity does not have what you would recognize as a body does not discount such an entity from being a fellow sentient. </common>
    [21:10] * Zeo blinks a bit looking a little confusingly at Maelstrom. "..." then he looked back over at the bodily substance that was hovering there by him and then back at him. "...MAYBE Miliah might have an answer for this..."
    [21:14] * Calden has learned to keep a somewhat open mind about these things. Especially after the murderoes demon mushrooms, the evil undead lungs, the tree monster, and the killer puff-balls. "Alright. A sentient puff of smoke"
    [21:16] <Buphue> ((Miliah hasn't got a clue...))
    [21:16] <Buphue> !1d20+1
    [21:16] <DicedFate> Buphue rolled (1d20->20)+1 = 21
    [21:16] <Buphue> ((... Ashes on the other hand... does...))
    [21:17] <Zeo> ((Well how come? I didn't roll for her yet))
    [21:17] <Zeo> ((miliah that is0)
    [21:17] <Zeo> ))*
    [21:18] * Ashes_Far-Path looks on in interest, taking note of the manner in which Buphue has been describing everything, so that he can make use of those details in later stories. As he watches, he remembers an odd story he'd heard once about beings like this one.
    [21:20] <Ashes_Far-Path> "It would appear that Maelstrom's new friend is a Smoky Floater. They tend to be rather helpful in larger cities, tho maybe more common in a Dwarf city, with their forges."
    [21:20] * Maelstrom uses his fog breath to create the Auran symbol for friend.
    [21:20] <Zeo> "Well what can the smoky floater help us with, getting us a job?
    [21:20] <Zeo> "*
    [21:22] <Ashes_Far-Path> "As long as it has food, it should be fine. I have not heard of them being dangerous unless they are hungry."
    [21:25] <Maelstrom> Many creatures are dangerous when hungry.
    [21:25] <Buphue> !1d20+1 : Will save vs voraciousness...
    [21:25] <DicedFate> Buphue rolled (1d20->3)+1 = 4 : Will save vs voraciousness...
    [21:25] * Maelstrom smiles broadly, revealing clearly carniverous teeth.
    [21:25] * Buphue eats the symbol...
    [21:26] <Maelstrom> How does it taste?
    [21:26] * Calden simply goes back to pitching his Engraving/Mercenary services to passer-bys in Elvish
    [21:26] <Maelstrom> ((In Auran))
    [21:26] <Buphue> "Oops, sorry... I err... well it did taste very interesting... very memor... oh dear, I hope..."
    [21:27] * Buphue grows wispy (not solid or dangerous looking at all) spikes all over and starts glowing "Barbie Pink"...
    [21:28] * Maelstrom laughs
    [21:28] <Maelstrom> <Auran>It's alright. I had figured you would do that. No need to be embarrassed. </Auran>
    [21:29] <Buphue> ((I decided early on in this that eating your fog would be about as interesting as a "potion of wonder"...))
    [21:29] <Maelstrom> ((This promises to provide MUCH amusement))
    [21:30] <Buphue> <Auran>You knew it would make me all pink and pokey and glowing? Well, if you say it is all right...</Auran>
    [21:31] <Maelstrom> <Auran>No, I knew that you'd eat the symbol. That's why I made it. What happened as a result is as unexpected to me as it is to you. I'm sure it will wear off.</Auran>
    [21:31] <Buphue> ((Well that was your BW for the day, remember so... no additional amusement until tommorrow, game time...))
    [21:33] <Maelstrom> ((Understood))
    [21:37] <Buphue> ((Have been giving other people a chance to comment on the weirdness and having a private conversation with Ashes...)) <Auran>Oh, ok.</Auran>
    [21:38] * Buphue seems surprisingly laid back for someone who just suffered a radical change of morphology and pigmentation...
    [21:42] <Zeo> ((I'm fine.))
    [21:43] * Buphue Turns out to... have an alien perspective on local goings on... he KNOW stuff, just very slanted to his own needs and interests... he doesn't speak Common or Elven, only Auran (and Ashes will mention, Ignan probably) so he just knows how to observe people to know who will be stoking up their cook-fires then and when people tend to throw an extra log on the fire in the night and such like.
    [21:44] <Buphue> ((Zeo: Huh?))
    [21:44] <Maelstrom> ((He doesn't really know anything useful to us - as far as we know))
    [21:44] <Ashes_Far-Path> ((it is ironic that the Bard char only knows two languages...))
    [21:45] <Buphue> ((Well... between growing up in an isolated area, and being a perfumer, rather than a singer of epic poetry...))
    [21:45] <Buphue> ((It SORTA makes sense...))
    *** Retrieving #Janesville info...
    [21:46] <Calden> ((yeah. not all bards are multi-lingual))
    [21:46] <Zeo> ((Well luckily Zeo's wife can speak some universal languages heh.
    [21:46] <Zeo> ))*
    [21:48] <Ashes_Far-Path> ((heh, tho Telzey, Ashes' wife, is learning some languages. She just finished learning Elven and Dwarven after the last major adventures))
    [21:49] <Ashes_Far-Path> ((I figure they're common enough in these areas that it can be explained as "purposely attempting to learn by listening," tho I did by them with skill points))
    [21:49] <Calden> ((Calden is a bit of a Cunning Linguist, but his parents were the 'epic tale' kind of bards so it makes sense))
    [21:49] * Maelstrom once had a first level character fluent in 12 languages.
    [21:50] <Maelstrom> ((Feats are AWESOME))
    [21:51] <Zeo> ((heh. My characters wife is about fluent in... I think 10 so far))
    [21:55] <Buphue> ((Well, I will say that with some effort and deducing things you can get some idea of local going's on... you end up getting hired to relocate some Dire Crow nests further away from some cultivated black-berries the elves have planted among the trees in one area...))
    [21:56] <Buphue> ((And at 2.5 hours in a modality I thought I would be really weak in as a GM I am ready to call it a session if nobody else has anywhere else they want to go with this...))
    [21:57] <Ashes_Far-Path> ((well, one other thing is that Telzey does a shopping run))
    [21:57] * Maelstrom asks Buphue if he's like to help relocate the Dire Crows.
    [21:58] <Ashes_Far-Path> ((just basic supplies, tho staying on the lookout for any really good deals with her Appraise skill))
    [21:59] <Zeo> ((No one is going to even attempt a gather information or knowledge 'local' check?))
    [22:00] * Buphue is willing to negotiate in exchange for your next days breathweapon... but the deal falls through when it turns out that there are two ways that can work out... one of them involves him getting pecked more painfully than he likes (despite his DR it is still enough to hurt, even if it can't do HP damage) and the other involves unacceptable levels of...
    [22:01] <Buphue> ...carbon monoxide poisoning to the adult dire-crows...))
    [22:01] <Maelstrom> Your unwillingness to harm other living creatures is admirable.
    [22:02] <Maelstrom> ((And I am willing to call it now))
    [22:02] <Calden> ((btw))
    [22:02] <Calden> ((Should I make a check for the craft?))
    [22:02] <Calden> ((See if I made some pocket gold?))
    [22:02] * Buphue may or may not have had such scruples... hard to tell since you took the time to explain the parameters of the assignment to him...
    [Public Service Announcement]P.E.A.C.H stands for Please Examine And Critique Honestly[/Public Service Announcement]
    Extended Signature

12. - Top - End - #1332
    Barbarian in the Playground

The Chef's Mage™ Brand Fully Automatic Kitchen is up. Any and all critiques and criticisms are welcome.

13. - Top - End - #1333
    Ogre in the Playground

The Gumwad is up and running! Any and all critique on this sticky ABC Ooze is desired.
    Last edited by Enlong; 2008-12-20 at 10:21 PM.
    Awesome Avatar by Shattersnap.

Spoiler
    Show

Many thanks to El Goonish Shive for the banner image.

Give a player a fish, and he’ll probably try to sell it to an NPC fisherman.

Teach a player to fish, and next week he’ll show up with the book, “The Complete Adventuring Fisherman”. He’ll start hunting for some monstrous leviathan to catch and enslave, and he’ll be dual-wielding two fishing poles.

14. - Top - End - #1334

Chef's Mage™ Brand Fully Automatic Kitchen:

• Average hp should be 89
    • Flat-footed AC should be 18

Gumwad:
    • Average hp should be 115
    • Grapple mod should be 21

I think that's all; I hope I've not made any mistakes.

15. - Top - End - #1335
    Ogre in the Playground

Thanks. How's the rest look?

Spoiler
    Show

Teach a player to fish, and next week he’ll show up with the book, “The Complete Adventuring Fisherman”. He’ll start hunting for some monstrous leviathan to catch and enslave, and he’ll be dual-wielding two fishing poles.

16. - Top - End - #1336

Chef's Mage™ Brand Fully Automatic Kitchen:
    Good catches; thanks.

17. - Top - End - #1337
    Titan in the Playground

Last edited by afroakuma; 2008-12-20 at 11:58 PM.
    Need a place to hang? Like Discord? Don't mind dealing with a capricious demon lord? Then you're welcome to join our LGBTQ+ friendly, often silly, very geeky server to discuss food, music, video games, tabletop, and much more.

Manual of the Planes 5th Edition: for all the things the official 5E Planescape didn't cover. Check it out.

18. - Top - End - #1338
    Banned

haha, oh man, these are cracking me up. Deadline has been extended until tomorrow at midnight (or whenever I get to it that day).
    Last edited by The Vorpal Tribble; 2008-12-20 at 11:38 PM.

19. - Top - End - #1339

Quote Originally Posted by Enlong View Post
    Thanks. How's the rest look?
    I think a creature which fails its save against Enticing Aroma should get a second will save if the Kitchen is obviously hostile, sort of like fascinate, but stronger.

Also, consider making Launch Knives deal much less damage (perhaps only 1d6) but be usable every round as a swift action. As it is, it gets used once, and it won't even kill anyone with only 4d6 damage. My concern is only with justifying an oven that can throw unlimited knives. Perhaps it throws only one at a time? Perhaps they have the returning property? Perhaps allow it to throw hot coals instead, and it would deal fire damage. I do not think this is a really pressing issue though. These are just suggestions.

20. - Top - End - #1340
    Ogre in the Playground

I think a creature which fails its save against Enticing Aroma should get a second will save if the Kitchen is obviously hostile, sort of like fascinate, but stronger.

Also, consider making Launch Knives deal much less damage (perhaps only 1d6) but be usable every round as a swift action. As it is, it gets used once, and it won't even kill anyone with only 4d6 damage. My concern is only with justifying an oven that can throw unlimited knives. Perhaps it throws only one at a time? Perhaps they have the returning property? Perhaps allow it to throw hot coals instead, and it would deal fire damage. I do not think this is a really pressing issue though. These are just suggestions.
    Mine was the Gumwad.

Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #1341

Quote Originally Posted by Enlong View Post
    Mine was the Gumwad.
    Oh, so it was.

Sorry; let me just say that it was late.

The DC for Sticky Hold should be 21=(10+HD/2+6).

I don't think anything else needs to be changed. I was a bit concerned about the effectiveness of Gum Ball when targeted at a square, but then I realized that it would become very powerful if the gumwad was ever split, so I think it's fine.

22. - Top - End - #1342

Agreed.

This was my exact thought process. Combined with comments from the venerable VT, I've reworked the ability to be an area of affect usable 3/day.

23. - Top - End - #1343
    Banned

Ok, everyone should now be commented.

Quote Originally Posted by adanedhel9 View Post
    This was my exact thought process. Combined with comments from the venerable VT, I've reworked the ability to be an area of affect usable 3/day.
    Did you just call me old?

24. - Top - End - #1344
    Titan in the Playground

Well, after all this time I finally had an idea... although it would not have been good enough that I really should submit it here, even if I had time I think...

Awakened Rat with a "Puppeter" ability, Skill Focus (Cooking), maxed ranks in Profession(Cook), a good few ranks in Perform(Mime), and levels in Expert...

Yes, I would be stating up Remy from "Ratatouille"...

So, should I do that in a seperate thread some time?
    What do people think?
    Extended Signature

25. - Top - End - #1345
    Troll in the Playground

Hey, the deadline is still tonight at midnight EST, right? I've got an entry, but it won't be done until probably close to that time, and I just thought I'd check first.
    The Playgrounder Formerly Known as rtg0922

Homebrew:
    "Themes of Ansalon" - A 4E Dragonlance Supplement
    Homebrew Compendium

26. - Top - End - #1346
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rtg0922 View Post
    Hey, the deadline is still tonight at midnight EST, right? I've got an entry, but it won't be done until probably close to that time, and I just thought I'd check first.
    Yup, midnight tonight. Go for it.

27. - Top - End - #1347
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DracoDei View Post
    Well, after all this time I finally had an idea... although it would not have been good enough that I really should submit it here, even if I had time I think...

Awakened Rat with a "Puppeter" ability, Skill Focus (Cooking), maxed ranks in Profession(Cook), a good few ranks in Perform(Mime), and levels in Expert...

Yes, I would be stating up Remy from "Ratatouille"...

So, should I do that in a seperate thread some time?
    What do people think?
    hehheheeheh
    Orcs and Goblins

28. - Top - End - #1348
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Debihuman View Post
    While I really liked the Angel of Sustenance, it seemed to be missing the ability to Command attackers to flee which is in the set-up paragraph. I am guessing it should have Command as a spell-like ability.
    Well, originally the Angel was going to have full Cleric spellcasting, too, with a whole list of commonly prepared spells that included command, but (1) the deadline was coming up soon and (2) I thought full casting might make it too high a CR for its HD (i.e., a glass cannon of sorts), so it go dropped in favor of just the SLAs I gave it. I also didn't write the flavor text with a particular spell/ability in mind, but rather as just a sort of throw-away thing a relatively non-violent angel might do when confronted by enemies.

I guess command as an at-will (or maybe 3/day) SLA wouldn't be bad, but I think it's okay as-is.
    The Playgrounder Formerly Known as rtg0922

Homebrew:
    "Themes of Ansalon" - A 4E Dragonlance Supplement
    Homebrew Compendium

29. - Top - End - #1349
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGirl

It's a shame that you didn't have time to give the Angel of Sustenance spellcasting abilities because I think it would be improved with them, but having Command at will 3/day would have made a lot of sense. If you want to leave it as is, you might want to edit the opening paragraph so that it better reflects the capabilities of your creature.

Debby

30. - Top - End - #1350
    Banned

However, to say that not using a decent format with proper spelling and consistency shouldn't have an impact on the voting is unenforceable.
    Of course it isn't, but it is being honest and expressing my opinion. Most don't even give a reason for their vote so who knows what criteria they based it on.

Also, is it fair to give out advice and assistance during the contest? I've been avoiding commenting on contests until I vote but I want to be sure.
    If you go through the chat thread you'll see that it standard for advice and assistance to be given in the midst of it all.