New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: [Nexus] GLoG 85

1. - Top - End - #751
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] GLoG 85

Campgrounds

Jasmine will walk around a bit, before spotting Jamie. She will point her out to Brinka and then walk toward her.

While she wants to talk, she's also curious bout the art, and will approach in a way that she can see it.

2. - Top - End - #752
    Titan in the Playground

[Campgrounds]

"Hi Jamie! I just met Jasmine!" Brinika announces. The rock, it should be added, is still floating behind her.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

3. - Top - End - #753
    Orc in the Playground

Kitchen Secundus

Oddball calms down when Pearl starts to sing, and releases a Sweet Scent. It might attract wild pokemon, but what's the chance there's any near enough to smell it?

Now I've said that, pretty good...
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

4. - Top - End - #754
    Troll in the Playground

((No doubt the odds are 1,000,000-to-1. ))

Campgrounds

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Deep View Post
    Jasmine will walk around a bit, before spotting Jamie. She will point her out to Brinka and then walk toward her.

While she wants to talk, she's also curious bout the art, and will approach in a way that she can see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    "Hi Jamie! I just met Jasmine!" Brinika announces. The rock, it should be added, is still floating behind her.
    Jamie looks around in surprise, then smiles. "Oh, hi Brinika, hi Jasmine! I'm glad you met!" She giggles. "Whatcha been up to?"

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

5. - Top - End - #755
    Titan in the Playground

[Campgrounds]

"Well, I've been... sculpting, sort of," Brinika says. Her ears twitch and the half-shaped rock floats down to the ground. "It's a long story. And Jasmine said she needs something to do."
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

6. - Top - End - #756
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LordDeathkeeper View Post
    Garden

Mark shakes his head. "Not quite. Many constructs were made, but This One was the only one of his model produced."
    "Oh. For a moment I was wondering if you might have a 'brother' out there somewhere helping people like you do." He notices mark's answers tend to be short when he talks about his past. Even as far back as why he talks the way he does. Or maybe he's just hard to read because her's a robot. "Am- Am I asking about something you dont want to talk about?" As someone with a whole bevy of things he doesn't want to talk about, of course he asks.

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

7. - Top - End - #757
    Dwarf in the Playground

Campgrounds

"I'm bored, and I would like to fix that." Jasmine states simply, and moves to look at the art.

8. - Top - End - #758
    Ogre in the Playground

Garden

Mark makes a quiet whirring sound. "Not at all; This One has quite fond memories of his past." He actually just gives short answers for most questions.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

9. - Top - End - #759
    Firbolg in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    Kitchen Secundus

((Also, sorry I forgot this scene. ))

"Well, I think it's how his language works. It's inflection that matters, and tone," Jamie explains, before smiling at Pearl as she sings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    Kitchen Secundus

Oddball calms down when Pearl starts to sing, and releases a Sweet Scent. It might attract wild pokemon, but what's the chance there's any near enough to smell it?

Now I've said that, pretty good...

[Kitchen 2]

Sayuri nods at Jamie's explanation. "Oh, so sort of like how cats will meow and whatnot?" She gives a cute little meeeeooow~! =^.^=
    Avatar of Furude Setsuna, by Telasi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mephit View Post
    Don't worry, I like my characters the way I like my coffee: Strong, but with no cheese in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akagi
    Don't hesitate to tell the people you care about the feelings you have for them, because they may not be there tomorrow.

10. - Top - End - #760
    Troll in the Playground

Lakeside

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    Lakeside

A Rein kitty undeadtimes on his thinking/sunning rock. Thinking/sunning. Cause that's what he does while he waits for things to happen. It's a hobby.
    Vasilisa emerges from the woods and sits down near Reinholdt. "You're alive again?"

Kitchen Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    Kitchen Prime

Natalie laughs at Justin's reaction, not noticing Lily's. "I suppose I should go find Tito to give him his slice of cake. Goodbye Justin. Goodbye Lily. Goodbye Mrs. Applehill." Because I've forgotten if she's got permission to use Pansy's first name. She'll dash off quickly, and probably find Tito offscreen to thank him for his present and hand over some cake.
    Quote Originally Posted by OrchestraHc View Post
    [Kitchen Prime]

"If the sky was colored green, grass and other green stuff would disappear. Like when you color with crayons and use them up," Justin answers, absolute in his knowledge. "See you around I guess, Natalie," he says. "I should probably be off too. First though..." Justin stands up and goes to the counter to pick up the jars he left there way back when this convo first started. and puts them on the table for the two halflings. "One's peach, one's apple." They were a slightly late Thanksmas, gift now they are a really late Thanksmas gift. Good thing they're preserves or they might not have lasted this long. "Bye!" He tries to book it before anyone says anything.

"Oh, thank you dear,"
    Pansy says to Justin, and since she's standing on a stool doing the dishes, she gives him a maternal pat on the cheek. "Take care of yourself." If you want, you can assume cooking instruction occurs offscreen.

Pansy says goodbye to Natalie as well, and Lily runs off with her to help her find Tito offscreen.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

11. - Top - End - #761
    Ogre in the Playground

[Salix's Sapling]

Salix is napping here next to her tree's sapling. It's not anything she hasn't done before. She can often be found napping in odd places outside. This time, however, someone might notice that for a good ways around her and her tree, the snow is almost completely gone. Not only that, but some fairly advanced spring growth has sprung up in the area. It's much more green than the rest of the campsite.

12. - Top - End - #762

Mini Magtok Meetup

Guess there's less people now.
    "I can get you some sir. What kind of shampoo do you use sir?" Butler offers Magtok.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    Magtok Mashup

"It may be nice, if you could start from the beginning again, please."

Andy just arrived and his player didn't read all.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantom View Post
    Magtok Mashup

"What conditions? Putting your face all over this camp? However, since its not my decision, I'll leave you to your discussion."

Marley walks away from the main cabin and pass Magtok. Its not likely that the cyborg would do anything to him, so it should be safe enough to do so.
    Magtok sighs in exasperation. Not Butler's fault, cyborg. Just take a deep breath and keep your cool. It's time to explain your conditions, so remember, big words so Butler can't follow along.

"People will be attempting to apprehend one rather notorious felinoid terrorist, known across the Nexus for committing several apocalypses. These individuals will be enacting justice, and any and all attempts to assault or detain them are to cease. I'll know if GLoG's security force intervenes on his behalf, I've already got surveillance in place to know exactly where and when."
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

13. - Top - End - #763
    Ogre in the Playground

"And are you a hundred percent positive I'm not one now? Maybe your scanner's broken." He can't be both and there is no known cure for vampirism supposedly.
    Father Hackett looks extremely confused now. B-But...I could sense it! My powers are gifted to me from supernatural power. They don't...er...fail. Or break. But...I...oh dear. Now, my detection reads you are not undead. But....that can't be right! What's your name again?

14. - Top - End - #764
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Magtok sighs in exasperation. Not Butler's fault, cyborg. Just take a deep breath and keep your cool. It's time to explain your conditions, so remember, big words so Butler can't follow along.

"People will be attempting to apprehend one rather notorious felinoid terrorist, known across the Nexus for committing several apocalypses. These individuals will be enacting justice, and any and all attempts to assault or detain them are to cease. I'll know if GLoG's security force intervenes on his behalf, I've already got surveillance in place to know exactly where and when."
    [Magtok's Madcap Mini-Mashup]

Butler moves towards the Main Cabin's steps to sit down.
    Because he suddenly feels very dizzy and may have a headache coming on. @.@

Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
    Father Hackett looks extremely confused now. B-But...I could sense it! My powers are gifted to me from supernatural power. They don't...er...fail. Or break. But...I...oh dear. Now, my detection reads you are not undead. But....that can't be right! What's your name again?
    [Main Cabin]

"Reinholdt, Treasure Hunter Extraordinaire." Reinholdt gives his flourish.
    "Maybe the supernatural powers are broken or something. Wouldn't be the first time the cosmos got messed with around here."

"But I'm not sure how any of it matters. Did you need something?"

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    Lakeside

Vasilisa emerges from the woods and sits down near Reinholdt. "You're alive again?"
    Lakeside

Reinholdt moves a bit from the warm and sits up properly.
    "Ah. Yes."
    Reinholdt does indeed feel very much like Vasilisa remembers him. This one anyways, being the original Magclone and all.
    "It was... mmm... a complicated journey, but well worth it in the end I think."

"How about you? Have you been able to find what.. or rather whom you're looking for?"
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2013-03-21 at 04:31 PM.
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

15. - Top - End - #765
    Ogre in the Playground

[Main Cabin]

"Reinholdt, Treasure Hunter Extraordinaire." Reinholdt gives his flourish.
    "Maybe the supernatural powers are broken or something. Wouldn't be the first time the cosmos got messed with around here."

"But I'm not sure how any of it matters. Did you need something?"
    Father Hackett seems half frightened, half curious. Ah. Reinholdt? Interesting name. You're a treasure hunter? Well, that's a bit of a dangerous business, friend. Erm...Cosmos messed up? But...I...oh dear this is confusing. Need something, well now, yes. May I run a full check-up on you? To document your apparent un-vampirism or my power failure.

16. - Top - End - #766
    Ogre in the Playground

[Main Cabin]

"Of course it's dangerous. That's why I'm one. And since I'm still alive after numerous successful hunts, I get to be Extraordinaire."

"What does a full check-up entail?"
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

17. - Top - End - #767
    Troll in the Playground

[Campgrounds]

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    "Well, I've been... sculpting, sort of," Brinika says. Her ears twitch and the half-shaped rock floats down to the ground. "It's a long story. And Jasmine said she needs something to do."
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Deep View Post
    "I'm bored, and I would like to fix that." Jasmine states simply, and moves to look at the art.
    The art happens to be of Jamie with two other girls, one blonde and one pale and silver-haired sitting on the dock on the lake...

"You can make rocks fly now?" Jamie asks, grinning at Brinika. "That's cool! How'd you do it? And maybe we could go to the island or something..."

===

[Kitchen 2]

Quote Originally Posted by Morcleon View Post
    Sayuri nods at Jamie's explanation. "Oh, so sort of like how cats will meow and whatnot?" She gives a cute little meeeeooow~! =^.^=
    Jamie giggles and nods. "Yeah, pretty much like that!" she declares.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

18. - Top - End - #768
    Titan in the Playground

[Campgrounds]

"I'm not sure," Brinika says with a twitch of the ears. "I think it's because I'm blessed by Mother Eve."

19. - Top - End - #769
    Dwarf in the Playground

Campgrounds

Jasmine does not recognize any of the people in the painting... in any case, she's staying quiet for now.

20. - Top - End - #770

Quote Originally Posted by LordDeathkeeper View Post
    Garden

Mark makes a quiet whirring sound. "Not at all; This One has quite fond memories of his past." He actually just gives short answers for most questions.
    [Garden's]

Then it was probably Timmy's player thinking his answers about his past were a little on the vague side. While his player blushes with embarrassment, Timmy sighs with relief. He was afraid he might go too far with his questioning and lose the only friend he has at the moment. "Okay. I was afraid I might offend you. If you're okay with it... What was your master like?"

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

21. - Top - End - #771
    Ogre in the Playground

Gardens

Mark does his best to emulate a pensive pose, tapping a finger against the front of his beak-like face.
    "Disheveled, most of the time. Always seemed old, even in earliest memory. Loud, the kind of person who would never admit to caring as much as he did. Was perfectly capable of being polite and pleasant to people, but often wasn't. Meticulous, careful, and thoughtful, although again, would never admit to it. A truly good person, if you know where and how to look."
    Miracle of miracles, Mark actually used a pronoun that wasn't third person.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

22. - Top - End - #772
    Bugbear in the Playground

And with those words, Marley stops. His eyes narrow, and he starts walking to his cabin. Reinholdt, what are you up to this time? He thinks to himself.

23. - Top - End - #773

WolfInSheepsClothing

Salix's Sapling

Out of the woods some way off from Salix's tree comes the burble of laughter. A gentle wind kicks up, passing through the trees like a song, gently setting the leaves and branches dancing. A sound like bubbling water works its way into the laughter.

A slight glow of light drifts from the forest on the breeze, bobbing along the ground. It slowly takes the shape of a wispy, translucent child with mousy hair and bright green eyes. The little girl, maybe four by appearances, giggles and prances across the field, traveling lightly enough that she moves across the top of the snow, rather than sinking in.

Her playful path reaches the edge of the lake and she simply continues across the surface, unhampered and seemingly unaware of the water. That is, until she, in a burst of laughter, dives down beneath the surface, chasing some fish she spotted. She springs from the water some ways away and does somersaults to the shore, laughing the whole way. She stops when she sees the sapling on its own, surrounded by spring. Her face lights up and she runs to it.

She stops at the edge of the snow and squats, reaching one foot cautiously over the divide between winter and spring, and tests the ground with her toe. Apparently happy with the findings, she stands and jumps into the green circle, landing with both feet at the same time. She giggles and does a prancing dance towards the tree, humming tunelessly.

She circles the sapling slowly, looking up at the branches. By chance, her gaze drops and she sees Salix napping. Surprised might be the word. Maybe terrified. Startled?

She screams and jumps back. The moment her feet hit the ground, they sink into the soil, turning brown and wrinkled, then hard, then cracked. Her body stretches and she throws her arms up as they swiftly grow, becoming spindly and branching again and again. Not a moment after her scream, there is a perfect replica of the sapling standing next to the original.
    Last edited by Jacklu; 2013-03-21 at 10:45 PM.
    Still not really here. Still just an illusion.

24. - Top - End - #774
    Ogre in the Playground

[Salix's Sapling]

Salix sits up quickly, startled awake by the scream. Her viney hair whips back and forth as she searches for the source of the scream. Her shocked expression is quickly replaced by one of pure confusion at seeing the new sapling right in front of her. Where did that come from? It looks so much like her own sapling, but it's not. Salix can tell.

The young dryad picks herself off the ground and peers at the strange tree. "Where'd you come from?" It's kind of strange too. Doesn't quite seem like a normal tree to her senses. Salix takes the first step in solving this conundrum by reaching out and trying to poke the sapling in the trunk.

25. - Top - End - #775

WolfInSheepsClothing

Salix's Sapling

The sapling does nothing when she talks to it. It is a sapling. It cannot talk. Not talking it most certainly what a sapling does, no matter how nervous the sapling might be.

The sapling does nothing when she pokes it. It is a sapling. It cannot do anything but sit there and be poked. And tremble. It is trembling slightly, its delicate branches shaking lightly. It can tremble because... uh... saplings can tremble...?

It most certainly isn't whimpering. That is just the wind. Making a very whimpery noise.
    Last edited by Jacklu; 2013-03-21 at 11:05 PM.

26. - Top - End - #776
    Ogre in the Playground

[Salix's Sapling]

That was not at all the reaction Salix was expecting. This tree isn't being very tree-like at all. She tilts her head as she looks at it. "You're not a tree, are you?" Yes, she's sure of that now.

27. - Top - End - #777

WolfInSheepsClothing

Salix's Sapling

The sapling will holds its ground. Because saplings cannot run away. And it is a sapling.

There is a soft *pop* and the tree is suddenly a little girl, falling backwards away from Salix. The moment she hits the ground she looks left, then right, settling on a suitable course of action.

The little girl turns over, onto her knees, covers her head with her arms, and continues whimpering and trembling.

P-p-p-please don't eat me...

28. - Top - End - #778
    Ogre in the Playground

[Salix's Sapling]

Salix stumbles backward when the tree suddenly turns into another little girl, even smaller than she is! "Huh?" She walks back over to the girl and looks down at her oddly. "What? Why would I eat you? That doesn't even make sense."

29. - Top - End - #779

Andy nods to Magtok. The things he tells can be a problem, but won't such actions call WATCHTOWER to act? After all their whole Org is made to prevent apocalypses.

"If you tell us this where and when, we will prepare ourself, but I assume you got another plan right?"
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

30. - Top - End - #780
    Troll in the Playground

Lakeside

Lakeside

Reinholdt moves a bit from the warm and sits up properly.
    "Ah. Yes."
    Reinholdt does indeed feel very much like Vasilisa remembers him. This one anyways, being the original Magclone and all.
    "It was... mmm... a complicated journey, but well worth it in the end I think."

"How about you? Have you been able to find what.. or rather whom you're looking for?"
    Vasilisa reaches out to give Reinholdt ear scritches. "I did. In fact, I found two. It seemed safer for the girls." Also both players thought it would be a great rp opportunity and I came up with an IC reason to let it work for both. "Would you be willing to look out for them?"
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs