New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Seeking a DM

1. - Top - End - #691
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Seeking a DM

Pathfinder

I'm looking for someone to DM "Way of the Wicked" (Evil campaign) for my group, which isn't a group yet. I only have one other player, excluding myself, and she isn't even fully certain she'll play. We'll be playing on roll20.net, talking on skype, and will only have up to four players maximum. I've got the books to lend if you don't have them yourself.
    Last edited by GrayAD; 2016-04-13 at 05:08 PM.

2. - Top - End - #692
    Ogre in the Playground

Looking for someone to DM a 3.5 game, in which the players are undead.

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...-campaign-3-5)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven777 View Post
    Sorcerers are also based on Charisma. If a Wizard studies the cheat codes to reality, the Sorcerer literally just glares or winks at the universe. And the universe listens.
    Quote Originally Posted by foobar1969 View Post
    Flexibility is awesome, but I'd sacrifice that spellbook in a heartbeat to be a 24-7 flying hentai apocalypse demon.

First Eternal foe of the Draconic Lord, battling him across the multiverse in whatever shapes and forms he may take.

3. - Top - End - #693
    Dwarf in the Playground

RogueGirl

Default Seeking a twisted DM

Looking for a DM that wants a 10th-ish (this can be negotiated) level jaguar shapeshifter race in their game that is a rogue/fighter.

She has been a slave since she was about 5 years old. Her owner created a mind-link between them that allowed them to talk to each other but also allowed him to find her location with a bit more concentration. After many years (10-15), she has learned to block him out from her mind and has escaped. She now lives in lands where slavery is outlawed, but she knows he is still hunting for her.

Her owner, however, believes 'once a slave, always a slave' and has put a large bounty on her head to bring her back to him. He is the head of his large local thieves guild.

She has a magical slave mark on her face that can only be removed by her owner.

A bit about me. I am a 43 yoa female. I have been playing D&D games for many years. I can play either 3.5, pathfinder, or 5th edition (but I'm new to 5th). I love the Forgotten Realms setting. I am a glutton for punishment. I like role-play heavy games with a bit of fighting. I don't mind humor in my game, but I don't want silliness. I can play in a solo or group game. I don't like 100% sand-box/free-form games. I like adult situations, but I'm not looking for a sex game. If it comes to sex in the game, we'll just fade to black. I'll play my character as I think she would do something and if that means she's not a team player, then so be it.

If you need any more information, or a writing sample or whatever, just let me know. Also, I'm willing to listen to negotiations to change any of this.
    Last edited by bookworm913; 2016-04-19 at 05:33 PM.
    If all else fails, use force. If force doesn't work, you're not using enough.

Ryclend Deephold - Droska

4. - Top - End - #694
    Titan in the Playground

Seeking a DM for a game where I can play a powerful necromancy-focused Theurge, using some homebrew somebody made for me awhile back.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

5. - Top - End - #695
    Orc in the Playground

Looking for someone to DM a Star Wars Pen and Paper game! I have all of the books needed to do so, if you need. I am more in for learning how to play the game through actual gameplay, instead of just learning through reading the whole book.

If you would rather just RP Star Wars using another system, I'm pretty well open for that as well.

Please reply and/or PM if you're interested.
    Last edited by Zigwat; 2016-04-20 at 09:10 PM.

6. - Top - End - #696
    Pixie in the Playground

Hello, I've just started getting into Wild Talents and I'd like to play a game to get some experience under my belt. I'm not too concerned about the setting or plot though I do have a preference towards playing as a villain. Ideally I'd like to play in a group but solo play would be fine as well. If don't have the books I'm sure we could work something out.

7. - Top - End - #697
    Barbarian in the Playground

GreataxeFighterGuy

Hello Gamemasters. A few players and myself are looking for a GM to run an adventure using the Mutants and Masterminds Second Edition rules. I know M&M 3rd is very popular on this forum, but I prefer the previous edition. The "interest" thread is here and thank you for reading this.

8. - Top - End - #698

Default Seeking a DM for a "Productive Evil" 3.5 campaign

Thread located here. The consensus so far is a non-chaotic stupid game :)

DM (or two) found, Thank you
    Last edited by otep7734; 2016-05-01 at 06:37 PM.

9. - Top - End - #699

DwarfBarbarianGuy

I'm looking for a DM to run a tournament-based Pathfinder game. I haven't really drummed up any interest when it comes to players, so I'd hope to find someone willing to indulge my love of gestalt. Here's the thread.

10. - Top - End - #700
    Ogre in the Playground

Seeking a DM to indulge our insanity run a 3.5 game where most, if not all, of the players would be playing a True Dragon. Thread can be found here, if you're at all interested.
    Dark Red, the Voice of the Dragon

Extended Signature Link

Quote Originally Posted by Quiver View Post
    How much terrain does the forty foot long, flying, fire breathing lizard which may or may not have magic consider its domain?

As much as it god damn wants.

11. - Top - End - #701
    Ogre in the Playground

RangerGuy

I am looking to join a 5e pbp game, or roll20, I am a mature dependable team player.

I do like multiclassing and feats, would prefer to start at 5th level but am flexible.

12. - Top - End - #702
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Looking for a DM for an Exalted 3e game. Thread is here.

13. - Top - End - #703
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Three of us looking for a pathfinder game, not particularly picky but PbP doesn't appeal to us much

Thread here

14. - Top - End - #704

DwarfBarbarianGuy

I've garnered some interest for a Mutants and Masterminds 3e game set in either a medieval fantasy or magitech universe. See this thread for more details.

15. - Top - End - #705
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

With the advent of Pokemon Gen 7 in the future, my desire to play in a PTU game has been increased. The last few I joined and tried didn't go as well as I'd hoped, for reasons related to life kicking me around like a Hitmonlee. There's a thread currently seeking players, but if a DM wanted to PM me, given it's not my thread and my aims might be different from the op's aims, that'd be swell! Either way works, really, though it would be amusing if I found a Dm for a game I ended up not getting into. Just my luck.
    Last edited by INoKnowNames; 2016-05-15 at 03:25 AM.

16. - Top - End - #706
    Halfling in the Playground

Some friends and myself are looking to play a Warhammer 40k RPG game, the only problem is we need a DM for it.

We were looking at Black Crusade, and I was pondering some of the fan-made Tau stuff to go along with it.

17. - Top - End - #707
    Pixie in the Playground

NinjaGirl

"We are two friends who are looking for a DM and potentially other players for a PbF Pathfinder game. We are open to basically anything, just would like to have some fun gaming"

18. - Top - End - #708
    Titan in the Playground

Not sure how active this thread is but I, and four others, are looking for someone to replace our AWOL GM for a game of Masks: New Generation. The thread is here with all relevant information. Masks is a semi-freeform game using the Powered by Apocolypse system and the devs are handing out the rulebook more or less for free from their website. Every player has the rule book as well we're just really looking for someone to pick up as GM.

19. - Top - End - #709
    Dwarf in the Playground

BardGuy

me and 3 others are looking for a DM for a 3.5 game. i've been playing for a few years but this is the other threes first game and thus have first level characters.if anyone is interested please respond because we would like to start soon (note this will likely be roll20 over skype so noone wanders off that easily) *forgot to mention its 32 point buy for all players*

20. - Top - End - #710
    Orc in the Playground

EvilClericGuy

Hi... I've never done play by post before but I've always wanted to. I'm a weak roleplayer in person and I love to write... I always find myself wishing that I could've written out all the things I did and said as a character.

If anyone's running a 3.5, 5e, or Pathfinder play-by-post game and is willing to help a noob learn the ways I'd love to be considered. I know the systems well, I just need to get used to the new mode of gameplay. Skype name is Circa_1960 if you want to contact me there. Thanks for reading
    #MundaneLivesMatter

21. - Top - End - #711
    Firbolg in the Playground

Hello, future GM's! Come take a look at "Super Anime Fun Time!" We're looking for a lively, high post rate GM that would be willing to GM a crazy and anime inspired campaign.
    If purple is evil, bold gray is lawful good.

Extended Signature & Homebrew Signature

Check out my Celestial Compendium!

22. - Top - End - #712
    Ogre in the Playground

Any DMs want to put some players through a meat-grinder? We came very, very close to getting this Rappan Athuk game off the ground and just as we all finished our characters the DM disappeared. Anyone want to run the game now that character creation is over?
    Want to test your mettle in the Irorium Arena? Always accepting new gladiators!

23. - Top - End - #713
    Troll in the Playground

Looking for an open D&D 5th Edition game. If anyone's starting one up or has an opening in an ongoing game, let me know!
    Homebrew

Other Stuff
    Spoiler
    Show
    Special Thanks: Kymme! You and your awesome avatarist skills have made me a Lore Warden in addition to King of Fighter Fixes!

24. - Top - End - #714
    Dwarf in the Playground

BardGirl

Oh please oh please tell me someone is looking to run either PF or D&D (any edition, besides 3.5, because they're all awesome)! I love playing and am looking for a pbp that will live past the opening credits! Shoot me a message if you're interested! We can always work out the details later!
    Last edited by Wiccanrogue; 2016-06-01 at 01:21 PM.

25. - Top - End - #715
    Troll in the Playground

Hello!

I am currently seeking a DM to oversee a high level (14+) Mythos based D&D 3.5 campaign, with a focus on traveling to, and adventuring on, other planes in the D&D cosmology. I have already taken the liberty of creating a Recruitment Thread, which has generated a fair amount of interest in the short time since it's been posted. Now, all we need is a willing and able DM to coordinate the game.

26. - Top - End - #716
    Colossus in the Playground

I'm looking for a DM willing to run something lighthearted and naked in D&D 5E. Link is right here.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Linkele
    Show

Spoiler: Individual Avatar Pics
    Show

27. - Top - End - #717
    Pixie in the Playground

Three friends and I are looking for a GM to run a pathfinder game for us. We've already prepared some characters using a 20 point buy at level 4, available on mythweavers that we can send you if you're interested in running for us. We're pretty laid back and are just looking to have some fun, so as long as you're okay with some messing around and silliness I think we'll get along. We're open to having another player or two if you have one in mind or are just looking for another, as well.

We're down to play Sundays, Wednesdays, and maybe Tuesdays at the moment, but it would have to be later in the day, maybe around 9 or 10 central time, we'll see what we can work out.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested.
    Last edited by TingerTheTinger; 2016-06-04 at 09:22 PM.

28. - Top - End - #718
    Pixie in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Seeking a DM for Pathfinder Group.
    Current time is Weekly Sat 8pm-12pm GMT(3pm-7pm eastern, 2pm-6pm central) over skype and roll20 may be able to change time and voip

No set campaign as of yet, the DM would have that choice, pre-mades are fine.

I'm the current dm, stepping down for a bit after a year of running every week. I've got three members definitely joining(including me) but may go to 5 or 6 total.

We're a fun loving, semi-serious group. A mix of vets and newbies just looking for fun and a good time.

If your interested, drop me a pm

Fair winds
    Draco

29. - Top - End - #719

GreataxeFighterGuy

Hello GMs!

Seeking a GM to run a Mutants & Masterminds adventure with human heroes with no powers. More of a Batman-style adventure where the PCs use skills and special devices/weapons to bring villains to justice. The game link is here.

The GM determines all setting and all parameters other than non-powered heroes. I requested no Iron Man-types as well. This would be very 'Street-Level'.

Thank you for reading this.

30. - Top - End - #720
    Bugbear in the Playground

Greetings and Salutations, potential DMs. Looking for any of you wonderful folks who'd be willing to DM a Mythos(Sub-Systen made by our very own Xefas) game. I'll put a link to the page below, thank you for your consideration.

Link
    Quotes and Homebrew
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Zahn View Post
    ...I like your style, Mr.Brains.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyren
    Meanwhile, the sorcerer is the HS dropout that ended up debt-free and founding Facebook.
    My Homebrew
    Former Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show
    :By Ceika
    :By Akrim.Elf