New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 217181920212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Seeking a DM

1. - Top - End - #781
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Seeking a DM

Looking for a DM for a D&D 5e Nature themed game, in here
    Last edited by Azktor; 2016-11-26 at 10:11 PM.

2. - Top - End - #782
    Ogre in the Playground

Looking for a DM for an epic-level 3.5 game.

Link: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ign-anyone-3-5
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven777 View Post
    Sorcerers are also based on Charisma. If a Wizard studies the cheat codes to reality, the Sorcerer literally just glares or winks at the universe. And the universe listens.
    Quote Originally Posted by foobar1969 View Post
    Flexibility is awesome, but I'd sacrifice that spellbook in a heartbeat to be a 24-7 flying hentai apocalypse demon.

First Eternal foe of the Draconic Lord, battling him across the multiverse in whatever shapes and forms he may take.

3. - Top - End - #783
    Bugbear in the Playground

Looking for a game that would like to DM for a rather meta game in which the characters are people from the real world who suddenly find themselves in the world of 3.5 d&d.

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...Woke-up-in-3-5

Extended Homebrew Signature

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Everyone asleep in their beds in the middle of an attack on the city.

4. - Top - End - #784
    Colossus in the Playground

Looking for a GM for a Dark Heresy game (2E). Thread here.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Linkele
    Show

Spoiler: Individual Avatar Pics
    Show

5. - Top - End - #785
    Halfling in the Playground

Looking for a GM for a newb friendly Pathfinder game. Link here.
    Last edited by RPGNovice; 2016-12-08 at 03:49 PM.

6. - Top - End - #786
    Ogre in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Are there any GMs starting up some 5e Adventurer League games? Short and sweet games.

7. - Top - End - #787
    Ogre in the Playground

Looking for a DM in an epic-level 3.5 campaign.

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...c-Campaign-3-5
    Sorcerers are also based on Charisma. If a Wizard studies the cheat codes to reality, the Sorcerer literally just glares or winks at the universe. And the universe listens.
    Flexibility is awesome, but I'd sacrifice that spellbook in a heartbeat to be a 24-7 flying hentai apocalypse demon.

First Eternal foe of the Draconic Lord, battling him across the multiverse in whatever shapes and forms he may take.

8. - Top - End - #788
    Halfling in the Playground

"A true master of a martial style admits how much his style can benefit from others." - Aesir, Master of the Diamond Mind and Shadow Hand styles.

9. - Top - End - #789
    Pixie in the Playground

smile Re: Seeking a DM For PTU (Pokemon Tabletop United)

have not gamed in about a year after having been introduced and I'm starved for some great people to come along and play a game of PTU (Pokemon Tabletop United for those of you who don't know). Am looking for a GM and a few players as well sense I don't wanna do this solo. And consideridering the pdf's are easily accessible to anyone, it's beginner friendly as well. Would love to have you join along! If you want to contact me my email is ([email protected])

10. - Top - End - #790
    Ogre in the Playground

Me again. With another epic campaign, moderate level.

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...-Epic-Game-3-5

11. - Top - End - #791
    Orc in the Playground

As the title says, I'm looking for a GM willing to help me in a PBP game in the usual setting of Dungeons and Dragons. I have no experience playing DnD (or any other RPG I didn't create), but would like to learn through practice. I can be active from ~9am-10pm Eastern Time, and I cannot stress enough how little I know about actually playing DnD. From character creation to fighting to what dice are rolled when, I know squat. Native English speaker, College student, cannot buy any sort of supplementary materials.

The edition of DnD is not terribly important to me. Solo is preferable, but I won't pass up the opportunity to join a smallish group if they're willing to put up with me.
    If violence wasn't the last resort, you failed to resort to enough of it.
    A soft answer turneth away Wrath. Once Wrath looks away, shoot it in the head.
    The longer everything goes to plan, the bigger the impending disaster.
    Those who spell rogue 'rouge' will be the first to go when I am overlord.

12. - Top - End - #792
    Orc in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Looking for someone to DM a game of Dungeon Crawl Classics. 0-level funnel beginning preferred but not necessary. Other than that, dealer's choice.

Recruitment Thread

13. - Top - End - #793
    Pixie in the Playground

Hi! I'm new to the whole D&D scene but I was wondering if there is possibly a DM out there willing to host a Dragonball Z/Super D&D for me and perhaps a few of my friends? I really do apologize but we're really terrible beginners and we'd appreciate someone with a high tolerance of idiocy.
    I'm hoping that the DM I want to recruit could possibly designate stats for certain things and have a strong knowledge of Dragonball and its history.

You can contact me on Skype if you're interested.
    Once we get into the details and you're not too sure if you'd like to DM for us, that's perfectly fine. Just say no thanks and remove me from your contacts!

Thank you!

(Skype: ibluej4ever)

14. - Top - End - #794
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Seeking a DM 5e

Hi all,

Myself and three cousins are looking for a DM for a 5e campaign on roll20, hopefully around 7pm AEST Sunday/Saturday. Most of us are new to 5e (although we've played other iterations of DND before.) We would like to try one of the official campaign modules (Phandelver?) but are open to DM-created games. Please note we are in Australia so 7pm our time would be 8am GMT time (apparently.) We have no problem with people from overseas DMing but we are little inflexible regarding the time. It is possible for Saturday to be run a bit later but we all work on Mondays so 7pm is the latest start we can have for Sunday.

Please message me here for further details or interest.

Kind regards,

Michael
    Last edited by Yoshiyyahu; 2016-12-25 at 10:48 PM.

15. - Top - End - #795
    Dwarf in the Playground

Looking for a group and DM on skype, to run a 3.5 game, low level. Preferably a standard campaign module to make it easier in everyone, like RavenLoft or Citadel.

16. - Top - End - #796
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Seeking GM Star Wars Saga

Hello,
    I'm looking for a GM (and players for that matter, but it's easier) to play star wars saga edition via roll 20 and vocal (skype, ts, whatever). The era, houserules, starting lvl, and everything, is up to him.
    The only constraint is to be in Europe, or not too far, for time zone purpose.
    I speak both french and english, so if there's a french speaking GM out there it's fine by me too !
    Last edited by Yorkblack; 2017-01-15 at 06:27 AM.

17. - Top - End - #797
    Ettin in the Playground

Contact me by PM. I am looking to play a simple wrath of the righteous game.

18. - Top - End - #798
    Ettin in the Playground

19. - Top - End - #799
    Bugbear in the Playground

Hello all,

Seeking a new GM/group to play over skype/roll20.

I'm used to playing a mixture of time zones but generally play during the weekends. Typically around 4pm Saturdays for Americans or 8 am Sunday for me (Australia).

If an Aussie group/GM is around happy to look at weeknight games too.

Happy to play almost any system, would particularly jump for a starwars game currently but happy to try anything.

Feel free to PM me for my skype name and we can discuss further.

20. - Top - End - #800
    Pixie in the Playground

Looking for someone to run a "for beginners" game of FFG's Star Wars RPG. I can provide campaign ideas if you like, or you can feel free to tyrannically decide the specifications of the game, like some sort of Dark Lord of the Sith.

As I can't post links yet, you can find the thread in my profile or further down the recruiting forum. Thread is called "[SWFFG] Introductory game".
    Owl Cheese!

21. - Top - End - #801
    Titan in the Playground

Looking for a GM for a D&D 5e game of one the official adventures: Herding Cats

22. - Top - End - #802
    Orc in the Playground

Default Seeking a GM, star wars ffg I got some players!

Need a ffg star wars gm, I got the players
    Looking for a GM for an EOE/AOR game. PBP, with a daily, hopefully daily+ post rate.

A-Team style group who depending on time period, is either is own resistance cell or attached to the rebellion... Like privateers they ship jack, slice, etc.

Legends/EU, with Rogue One mashed in there.

Any takers?

23. - Top - End - #803
    Barbarian in the Playground

Numenera, core setting, character option splats preferred, for three to five players myself included.

In looking to play a Seeker (or a Jack, if Core only) and would like a character of each type for maximum diversity (hence, 3 to 5; three in Core, two in Character Option 2). But this is all non-compulsory.

I'm posting from my phone, so I can't make this all pretty, but here's the link to the original thread: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...quest-Numenera

24. - Top - End - #804
    Ogre in the Playground

DM seeking a new DM to take the reins, willing provide all campaign materials!

Arena's of Death, OoC

Three teams of four battling for their lives and freedom. All players still active, and really hoping we can continue!

25. - Top - End - #805
    Orc in the Playground

There is a lack of recruiting M&M 3e games at the moment. I count one, and that's a PL8 high school. Long story short, I am part of an M&M 3e game right now, things are a bit rocky OoC, looking for a GM willing to run a slightly darker PL 10 game even if this one works out. Doesn't have to be grim and gritty, but the players at least have the option (regardless of the IC consequences) to go off the rails of Golden Age hero morality. Anywhere from a solo game to 6 players would be fine, I don't know the difference between the campaigns so it doesn't really matter to me. Patience with somebody unused to the rules would be greatly appreciated. I do already have (two) different builds in hand. Only materials I personally have are free time, demo Hero Lab, and d20herosrd.

I'm usually online intermittently from 8am to 10pm EST, exact times and activity depending on the day.
    Hi PinkSpray! No, I'm not quitting, just trying to make a back-up plan if this doesn't work out.
    Last edited by WhovianBeast; 2017-02-07 at 07:15 PM.
    If violence wasn't the last resort, you failed to resort to enough of it.
    A soft answer turneth away Wrath. Once Wrath looks away, shoot it in the head.
    The longer everything goes to plan, the bigger the impending disaster.
    Those who spell rogue 'rouge' will be the first to go when I am overlord.

26. - Top - End - #806

PirateCaptain

Group of willing players looking for a GM for a 4e Legend of the Five Rings game. We've got a variety of clan ideas, so Emerald Magistrates or some other cross-clan campaign would be most ideal. I'd GM it myself but I'm still fairly new to Rokugan and wouldn't do a satisfactory job building an immersive setting.

Thread under: Looking to Play Legend of the Five Rings 4e (GM Players Needed)

27. - Top - End - #807
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hi!

I'm looking for a DM to host a PbP solo(or group if we can find other players) Expedition to the Demonweb Pits for 3.5. I'm open to different houserules but would really like it to not be a core only game. PM me if you're interested.

Thanks!

Eta:PbP game.
    Last edited by Goladar; 2017-02-12 at 03:08 PM.

28. - Top - End - #808
    Orc in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

So, as we find ourselves on the middle of February, and everything is going pink for Valentines, would you consider DMing a Magical Girl inspired M&M 3e game? Mind Screw Madoka flavored, or Mecha Action Nanoha flavored, or both!

Dispel the touchy-feely climate of the season with little girls using tactical nukes on each other!

29. - Top - End - #809

WhiteWizardGirl

Mad scientists seeking DM for a political+design Gramarie forum game, naturally run in D&D 3.5. Level 14; game concept is located in the court of a Cloud Giant prince who decided to make a think tank. Thread here.
    DontEvenAsk, no apostrophe. I play D&D 3.X/PF, and some 5e. Life has a tendency to spring surprise problems on me, leading to temporary ghosting that I usually can't predict. If I vanish, I'm probably not dropping out if your game, just swamped.

My campaign setting. Please look, don't touch for now.

30. - Top - End - #810
    Dwarf in the Playground

DrowGuy

Seeking a Dungeon Master to run a game of 3.5/4e/5e/Pathfinder

I've been a DM for the past 10 years or so, and would like to try my hand as a PC for once. Recruiting players seems to be an easy task, so mainly looking for a dedicated DM. I prefer to play on Roll20.net and have a premium account to go with said program. As far as voice chat goes I have a dedicated teamspeak server that I have access to, and would love to start playing as soon as possible. Please contact me through the PM system if you have any interest. Thanks!

P.S. I'm extremely well versed in both 3.5 and Pathfinder so I would be able to help players and DMs alike with the rulesets.