New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground
    Default Red Wizards of Thay

I find myself in a situation where I need some fairly detailed information on the nation of Thay, the Thaymount, and most importantly the capital city of that evil wizard nation of Faerun. Does anyone out there know of any online sources or at least the name of any (preferably 2nd edition) books that detail the place? I would be extremely happy with you if you did...

My speciality is Planescape and Ravenloft, and have relatively little Faerun stuff aside from the various Diety books from AD&D 2nd edition.
    "PC's have a surprising (and to the DM, very amusing) tendency to fall off of very high up things; cliffs, mountains, rooftops, etc. In this section, we detail falling damage"
    -2nd Edition DMG

2. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Red Wizards of Thay

Unapproachable East, a fairly new 3.5 supplement. I'm currently running a Thayan. If you want to PM me some specific questions, if you can't find any online resources, I will gladly assist!
    Lawful Evil Paladin of the Miko Fanclub

Spoiler
    Show
    Feel Talona's Kiss!

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Red Wizards of Thay

These should serve your needs: Dreams of the Red Wizards and Spell Bound
    Last edited by Matthew; 2007-02-20 at 07:44 PM.
    It is a joyful thing indeed to hold intimate converse with a man after one’s own heart, chatting without reserve about things of interest or the fleeting topics of the world; but such, alas, are few and far between.

– Yoshida Kenko (1283-1350), Tsurezure-Gusa (1340)